Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Did NBC News Finally See The Light?

I turned on the NBC Nightly News tonight even though I had sworn off it because I knew that station would never report the adverse effect illegal aliens have on our country. But tonight I decided to give them just one more chance.

And lo and behold, there it was, bigger than life, a story on the impact our univited guests are having on the beautiful state of North Carolina. It's obvious, Brian Williams said, that the borders don't stop at the southern states, as the increase in illegal aliens in North Carolina has grown by 50% in the past year.

Brian interviewed one man who had left one of those southern states and moved to North Carolina to get away from the flood of illegals, only to find they had followed him there. One lady complained about the cost to the hospitals and the community.

As Brian continued his report, I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop with Brian regaling the other side of this issue by saying something like, "yes, but they need the workers . . . " But it never came out of his mouth and the report ended.

Brian, I think I love you!!!
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm flabbergasted...after seeing so many news items/up close and personal stories about the other side. This is very interesting to hear about -thanks for sharing this.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

lets all chip in and send him a fruit basket...

I'll go $10 - nooooo problem.

I used to watch Brian Williams every night and I too swore off of it. With so many drastically important issues to report on NBC kept going for the fluff pieces and I found I was getting no useful info from the show. This is good to hear. Tomorrow night will probably be a sob piece.

It is starting to look like NBC and MSNBC are trying to move on Fox News's markets since the Bush admin influence at Fox has them trying to sell this damn plan.

W

Took the words right out of my mouth, W!