Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

The Illegal Alien Crime Wave

http://www.michnews.com/artman/publish/ ... 8976.shtml

The Illegal Alien Crime Wave
    By Jim Kouri, CPP
    MichNews.com
    Aug 4, 2005

Complex problems are associated with illegal aliens who commit crimes. Criminal aliens tend to be drug-oriented and violent, often preying on members of their own cultures. If deported, they frequently use new names to reenter the United States and establish residence in different cities. Furthermore, aliens do not confine their criminal activities to border cities--communities throughout this country are experiencing increasing alien involvement in drug importation and distribution, weapons smuggling, and violence against persons and property.

The escalation in alien crime has placed added demands on state and local law enforcement personnel. Effective identification of aliens involved in crime requires familiarity with fraudulent documentation. Proper arrest procedures must be carried out, and complex notification and reporting requirements must be satisfied; otherwise, dangerous aliens can escape prosecution and deportation. Handling the myriad problems associated with alien crimes is often beyond the capabilities of local police departments.

Some illegal aliens in the United States have been arrested and incarcerated in federal and state prisons and local jails, adding to already overcrowded prisons and jails. On April 7, 2005, the US Justice Department issued a report on criminal aliens that were incarcerated in federal and state prisons and local jails.

In the population study of 55,322 illegal aliens, researchers found that they were arrested at least a total of 459,614 times, averaging about 8 arrests per illegal alien. Nearly all had more than 1 arrest. Thirty-eight percent (about 21,000) had between 2 and 5 arrests, 32 percent (about 18,000) had between 6 and 10 arrests, and 26 percent (about 15,000) had 11 or more arrests. Most of the arrests occurred after 1990.

They were arrested for a total of about 700,000 criminal offenses, averaging about 13 offenses per illegal alien. One arrest incident may include multiple offenses, a fact that explains why there are nearly one and half times more offenses than arrests. Almost all of these illegal aliens were arrested for more than 1 offense. Slightly more than half of the 55,322 illegal aliens had between 2 and 10 offenses.

CRIMINAL HISTORY

More than two-thirds of the defendants charged with an immigration offense were identified as having been previously arrested. Thirty-six percent had been arrested on at least 5 prior occasions; 22%, 2 to 4 times; and 12%,1 time.

Sixty-one percent of those defendants had been convicted at least once; 18%, 5 or more times; 26%, 2 to 4 times; and 17%, 1 time. Of those charged, 49% had previously been convicted of a felony: 20% of a drug offense; 18%, a violent offense; and 11%, other felony offenses. Twelve percent had previously been convicted of a misdemeanor.

Defendants charged with unlawful reentry had the most extensive criminal histories. Nine in ten had been previously arrested. Of those with a prior arrest, half had been arrested on at least 5 prior occasions.

Fifty-six percent of those charged with a reentry offense had previously been convicted of a violent or drug-related felony. By contrast, under half of those charged with alien smuggling, a third of those charged with unlawful entry, and just over a quarter those charged with misuse of visas and other charges had previously been arrested. The criminal histories of these defendants were generally less extensive: more than 70% had been previously arrested fewer than 5 times.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

In the population study of 55,322 illegal aliens, researchers found that they were arrested at least a total of 459,614 times, averaging about 8 arrests per illegal alien. Nearly all had more than 1 arrest. Thirty-eight percent (about 21,000) had between 2 and 5 arrests, 32 percent (about 18,000) had between 6 and 10 arrests, and 26 percent (about 15,000) had 11 or more arrests. Most of the arrests occurred after 1990.

illegal aliens almost get diplomatic immunity -- citizens are subject to "three strikes" and you're out
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Gee and George Bush says that family values don't stop at the border A friend called me last night to let me know that there was a stabbing right around the corner from where I moved that was MS-13 connected. I am so glad that we escaped the Washington, D.C. area.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerbabe
    Gee and George Bush says that family values don't stop at the border A friend called me last night to let me know that there was a stabbing right around the corner from where I moved that was MS-13 connected. I am so glad that we escaped the Washington, D.C. area.
    until a Congressman or Supreme Court Judge gets accousted in Washington, D.C., nobody cares --- I wonder why they think they're safety is above others, after all, the federal judges want the citizens to pay $12 million so they can have "private security systems" at their homes. The Constitution guarantees each citizen "equal protection" of the law ... I wonder when they're coming to install my security system
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Yes, and we also get the pleasure of providing these august persons with bodyguards.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner
    Yes, and we also get the pleasure of providing these august persons with bodyguards.

RR
    they're afraid of the American people . . . if they rule "within" the law and according to the Constitution, they would have nothing to fear

illegal aliens almost get diplomatic immunity -- citizens are subject to "three strikes" and you're out
    SO TRUE! Thank you for pointing this out.

When sited for DUI, driving without a license (and insurance), leaving the scene of an accident, ect., illegals are simply released with a summons to appear and, you guessed it..they NEVER appear! They just change their already fake existance via another false name, another stolen SS number, and another bogus address.

we'd be under the jail ...

I dont think regular USSC justices have any actual physical security (provided by the US Supreme Court Police) unless there is a known threat against them. I recall hearing that one of the judges was attacked while jogging a few months ago. I would imagine the Chief Justice has 24/7 phyical protection though.