Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just Saw Ron Paul on ABC News Sunday Morning

Just saw his interview with George Stephanopolis. He was awesome, as always. Really sincere in his convictions, and actually walks his talk. He, Tancredo, and Hunter are our only real hopes.

Ostrich

Yea, the awsome 3 are our only hope. However, MW posted something I think yesterday regarding concerns about having two candidates running and pulling from the same vote pool. A very good point was made, please check this out! (top post in the thread)

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?nam...hlight=#414315
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He, Tancredo, and Hunter are our only real hopes
    I agree. It looks like either Hillary or Obama on the other side. They are really one and the same. Hillary is Obama in a dress, Obama is Hillary in pants. And both are salivated over by the big money special interests and the ethnocentric groups, like La Raza.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I couldn't believe Stephanopoulos doesn't think Paul has a chance to win! Has he forgotten Carter and Clinton (who got him where he is today!)? Seemed like he was just making backhanded fun of Paul and the dem Mike Gravel, although Gravel did strike me as a little weird. At least he made the point that Ron Paul is a man of principle!

imblest wrote
    Seemed like he was just making backhanded fun of Paul
    The MSM is going to promote who they want, who the GOP wants, not who the people want. This is why its important that we give all the exposure to our guys as much as possible. William is doing a great job at this and we need to follow his lead. They don't like Paul becuase of what he said to Gulianni about why we are being threatened by the middle easterners. I belive what he said is the truth.

Well, there is a problem that these 3 could all be pulling from the same voter pool. Perhaps if none of them gets the Republican nomination, some combination of them could run as Pres/VP on some sort of independent ticket. Not sure if they would do that, or run as independents, but stranger things have happened.

Just keep pulling for the candidate(s) that you like the most. That's all that we can do.

Ostrich

What we could do is implant the idea in the Awsome 3 is to merge. In other words, commit to a Vice President position. The three of them need to meet.

MW
    Rockfish wrote:

What we could do is implant the idea in the Awsome 3 is to merge. In other words, commit to a Vice President position. The three of them need to meet.
    I agree that having the three of them running for the same nomination is a serious problem. I think ALIPAC alone proves that point, just look at how divided we are on who to support.

Unfortunately, Hunter, Tancredo, and Paul are still politicians and each of them have the goal to sit in the Oval Office. Unfortunately for us, I don't think two of them will willingly bow out and throw their support behind the one left standing (nice thing to hope for though). Nope, it's not going to happen by choice, but it could happen if one of them can outlast the other two on the campaign trail. My hope is that there will only be one left when the primaries roll around. Furthermore, it would be better if two of them were forced to drop out sooner vice later. Of course by now everyone knows who I hope the one left standing will be.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hunter, Tancredo, and Paul
    Be great if one of the three take the Vice spot for the other.
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

Hunter, Tancredo, and Paul
    Be great if one of the three take the Vice spot for the other.
    That is my wish
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast