Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"BRING THEM OUT OF THE SHADOWS" said Bush.

[color=darkblue][b]"BRING THEM OUT OF THE SHADOWS" said Bush.

I AGREE.
    Unlike Bush, I am not referring to illegal aliens but to the traitors within our government and their shady Global masters.

So many Americans, transcending political party affiliations, working together, supporting and informing one another are shining a light on the dark corners of American Politics, corruption and greed.

Money, Power, Reelection for all of the grand old “Capital Gangâ€

I agree. But this kind of thinking does NOT serve the government. And the government is a beast that never stops eating until it has ALL the power.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Great post Marge.I couldn't agree with it more.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am proud to be an American!
    Excellent post with a lot of thought. I am very impressed and couldn't agree with it more.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Scary isn't it? And the worst part is, IT'S ALL TRUE!!!!
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Getting rid of this CABAL is not going to happen as long as we have a corrupt voting system in place that includes electronic voting machines without a paper trail...strange how this issue has been put on the back burner. Illegal Aliens can vote, talleys can be reversed and manipulated and so forth. What a shame..what has to be done can't be accomplished until we address and demand that this system is changed. Until then, all other issues should be off the table except those that don't require voting.

Re: "BRING THEM OUT OF THE SHADOWS" said Bush.

[quote="Marge"][color=darkblue][b]"BRING THEM OUT OF THE SHADOWS" said Bush.

I want to be now and always an American in my own country.

I don't want their country or their culture and I don't want to change a thing about them or disparage their pride of heritage as long as they remain in their own country and accord me the same consideration.

I don't want to be a Mexican and if I did I would move to Mexico.
    I don't want to be Japanese, I don't want to be a Haitian, I don't want to be Korean or any other nationality and if I did, I would move to that country. I don't want to be anything but what I am.

Just like them, I prefer the company of my own kind, Just like them, I feel more comfortable with those who look like me, act, feel, worship, live, love in a similar manner and share my culture, heritage, dreams and aspirations. I am not a bit ashamed of being an American.

I agree with most of your post;, but this I have a problem with. America is make up of people who look different and culture is different. What is an American? No one in my neithborhood look like me. And I am as American as apple pie and I happen to love indian tacos. How boring it would be if we were all alike. Americans are of all nationalities have make my life richer. Americans are all of the things you describe and they are all different in some respect. Is there a point that I am missing?

500,000 illegals weren't "in the shadows" when they marched in the streets of downtown Los Angeles last year demanding that we reward their continued illegality with citizenship and more free benefits.

More comments

[b]Yes, I wrote those comments and many more like this one http://www.phxnews.com/fullstory.php?article=49664
    I am glad you read them. Marge

“Take a bow, Hispanic activistsâ€

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast