Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WUSA9 Poll - Illegal Alien protest = effect on PWC / Loudoun

We should encourage the illegals to extend their work stoppage to a week so Northern VA can see just how insignificant their "contribution" really is.

During the 8/27 - 9/3 boycott, I am so looking foward to shopping in stores where the majority of the customers will be speaking English, and not standing in line behind illegals with their fists full of food and WIC stamps.

A friend who frequents the Loudoun Kohls predicts shop lifting will take a dramatic down turn during the boycott.

=============
    If you have a few minutes, please vote:

The illegals and advocates think if they march, boycott and do a work stoppage, they will "show" the counties. It WILL have an effect on the counties - it will make us more determined to enforce anti-illegal immigration ordinances.

For the illegals and their supporters - it will have absolutely no effect!

http://www.wusa9.com/

The group Mexicans Without Borders and its supporters announced a 3 point plan to protest Prince William County's crackdown on illegal immigrants. It calls for an economic boycott August 27th-September 3rd. A countywide protest march and rally on September 2nd and a work stoppage on October 9th. How much impact do you this will have on Prince William County?

It will have a major effect.
    It will have no effect at all.

I noticed the last time they stayed home and protested I had such a wonderful driving experience to and from work that it made me realize how many of them have cars.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Hmm, this is a very good opportunity. If people in this area that are legal citizens were to shop outside the area before the boycott and plan for a huge shopping day during the boycott, it would back-fire dramatically on them.

Mexicans Without Borders and its supporters announced a 3 point plan to protest Prince William County's crackdown on illegal immigrants. It calls for an economic boycott August 27th-September 3rd. A countywide protest march and rally on September 2nd and a work stoppage on October 9th. How much impact do you this will have on Prince William County?

It will have a major effect. 9 Votes
    It will have no effect at all. 72 Votes

Total Votes Cast: 81
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Oh true. I think everyone in this nation would do that to prove a point to those that try to steal our nation. That includes our politicans.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

The last time they had a boycott here it was great there were no screaming mexican kids run through the stores, and I didn't hear any spanish. Most of the people in the stores thought it was wonderful and wished that they would continue the boycott.
    Some people are alive only because there are laws against killing them.

Well I can say without a doubt that May 1st 2006 was one of the finest days I have experienced in California. I just wonder if they will be boycotting the Hospital Emergency rooms on August 27th-September 3rd. You know a very wise person might just do a little investigative reporting about the hospitals on those days in Prince William County.

POLL RESULTS SO FAR

will have on Prince William County?
    It will have a major effect. 11 Votes
    It will have no effect at all. 119 Votes

I will be shopping in PWC that week.

I can't wait. I really hope they all stay home and off the roads. It will be nice to be out of traffic. I plan to do a bit of shopping in PWC on those days. It will be interesting to go to the mall -- the whole place might be cleared out.

Wish they'd boycott the healthdepartment and/or WIC office. How about a boycott of the school district?

16-It will have a major effect
    137-It will have no effect at all

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast