Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IS CONGRESS ON RECESS NOW?

Is Congress now in recess for the month of August? Or do they come back next week?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

congress recess?

Gogo, they will be recessing tomorrow {saturday} from what I saw on TV today.

Thanks! I guess we will have to call their local offices in protest against the bill the sneaked through by breaking the rules and giving the illegals health care on the back of the American Citizen.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Doesn't that beat all? Didn't we speak loud enough? NO MORE letting the parasites feed off of us. From now on I will not tip at restaurants employing them. I'm paying for their health care, educating their brats what else can I do for them.AAARRRRG!

Tips ?

Do not eat at places that employ them. Do not shop at places that employ them. Do not employ them. Do not hire any one that employs them.

That is a good place to start. In fact recently it seems to be one of their favorite tactics to get what they want in our cities.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Thanks! I guess we will have to call their local offices in protest against the bill the sneaked through by breaking the rules and giving the illegals health care on the back of the American Citizen.
    and while your at it call the democratic representatives in the house about the bill they STOLE last night that gives welfare to Illegals.

What the hell is going on here?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by carolynne50
    Doesn't that beat all? Didn't we speak loud enough? NO MORE letting the parasites feed off of us. From now on I will not tip at restaurants employing them. I'm paying for their health care, educating their brats what else can I do for them.AAARRRRG!
    It would be best not to eat at a resaurant that employs them, don't you think? More than likey the waitess you refuse to tip is not the owner and has nothing to do with hiring them. It's the owner's fault, they are the ones that should be punished. It worries me also, is the diseases they might be passing on to us through food contamination.

It's hard not to eat at one when you live in the CA wine country. We eat out about 75% less now.

Yes, that's exactly my point. We need to call their offices about giving health care to illegals and at the same time we call Pelosi's office and Mike Thompson's office in the Napa Valley, both of which have holdings (Pelosi's is mult-million dollar holdings) in the wine industry. Tell them you are boycotting CA wines because they are not representing the American citizen but foreign nationals and giving health care out of your wallet to illegal aliens. Tell them you are from such-and-such state and you are boycotting the CA big business and are spreading the word to family and friends.

Here's Pelosi's San Francisco office 415-556-4867

Mike Thompson's office 707-251-9800

Please make a big point of the boycott because they are not securing our borders permanently and giving away your money to illegals.

They won't listen to your words so we hit their private business and the big business they represent and hurt their districts economy. MONEY speaks louder than words to them, because they sure like to spend yours.

Ya, they are probably vacationing with the Iraqi government.

At least we don't have to worry about them SCREWING STUFF UP! The best government is one which does the least.

Re: congress recess?

Quote Originally Posted by carolynne50
    Gogo, they will be recessing tomorrow {saturday} from what I saw on TV today.
    The minority leader just said on C-Span that they would be in session tomorrrow if they have to. He was complaining about the violation of rules to manipulate the outcome of the vote. At least they aren't just wussing out, but are actually trying to do something about this injustice. Whether or not it will do any good is a different matter.