Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member controlledImmigration's Avatar

What I’m Hearing

What I’m Hearing

By John Boehner
    Thursday, August 23, 2007

here’s no better way to get a beat on what Americans are thinking than to get out of Washington, DC. I’m halfway through an 11 state swing in support of House Republicans that’s taking me to 18 different Congressional Districts throughout the Midwest. So far, the questions I’m hearing most are “who will secure the borders?â€

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Democrats will feed on their own if they have to

Democrats will feed on their own if they have to

Bush is the Republicans problem and he is far more dangerous than the Democrats at this point

Senate Minority Whip Sen. Trent Lott (R-MS), this flake wants to get rid of conservative radio ........ and he is a Republican? Oh, I forgot.. he was a big push on the immigration amnesty for Bush
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    This is really good to hear that he is taking the time to make the rounds to see what average Americans are actually thinking and wanting out of them in DC, this is something that should be mandatory.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Boehner
    America faces the problem of securing our borders and restoring order to our immigration process. But Democrats cut funding for the border fence and put up barriers to its construction. They’ve even said not to expect new border security measures any time soon. In Nebraska, voters couldn’t believe that Democrats had gone so far as to steal a vote won by Republicans that would have prevented taxpayers from funding benefits for illegal immigrants
    Not bad, but I wish he had gone into more detail and noted that he opposes any form of amnesty, AgJOBS, "Dream" Act etc. I get the feeling we should watch Boehner closely on this. And he has mediocre grades from NumbersUSA:

http://grades.betterimmigration.com/tes ... &VIPID=633
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They've heard us and they all know what we want, but they just won't do it, because they have big business and OBL yelling in their other ear.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

lest we forget, the republicans were the liars cheats and thieves in the congress before the democrats.

Im from the show me state...everywhere in America.
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

I didnt mean to offend Jrhino

lest we forget, the republicans were the liars cheats and thieves in the congress before the democrats.

Im from the show me state...everywhere in America
    I didnt mean to offend Jrhino ... actually... I came down on the Republicans pretty hard I want these corrupt officials Republican / Democrat it doesnt matter ... i want them removed from office

I will vote for whomever commits to what I believe and what America wants. I know it's not Hillary or Obama. They want open borders. I am looking forward to real debates. When you put someone in there that gets to the real dirt and shovels it out. Then America can see who is really for them, and who is for open borders and illegals.
    Bush has ruined the Republican party. So many people will vote democrate just to get him gone. He has played everyone.
    The democrates have been putting in more pork then they said they would. Wonder why their approval ratings are in the single digits! We will show them what we think at the voting booth.
    But will be ever be able to trust our govenment or any president again?
    I'd rather die living then live dying!

At this point, both parties are equally corrupt. Is there a SINGLE democratic presidential candidate that isn't pro-amnesty/open borders?

Quote Originally Posted by Jrhino

Im from the show me state...everywhere in America.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada