Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Gang rape of 14-yr old by illegals-police do allmost nothing

Gang Rape of Fourteen Year Old Confirmed

http://www.bvbl.net/index.php/2007/09/2 ... confirmed/
    By Greg L | 24 September 2007

Earlier this month I reported a tip that I’d gotten about a rape at the Prince William County Fair of a fourteen year old girl. That story is looking very solid, as the parents of the girl in question have contacted me and have a truly harrowing story to tell. In this case, a young girl make some poor decisions, ends up getting gang-raped by what appears to be a group of illegal alien gang members, and the police haven’t done much to investigate this crime. This girls parents are quite understandably outraged, as should we all.

We just keep asking ourselves, what cases take priority over a possible gang-related, gang rape of a 14 year old at the County Fair?

My husband and I allowed our daughter to spend the night with a friend that she met at Christian school approximately 7 years ago. We had complete and utter confidence in this family and did not question their plans for the evening. Unknown to us, the girl’s mother left them unattended at the fair until midnight. Our daughter met a Hispanic ‘boy’ who said he was 16 along with his ‘older brother’; they were with a group of other Hispanic guys calling each other ‘locos’. She ended up giving the ‘16 year old’ her phone number. Later in the evening she kissed him and started to walk outside the gated area with him. She reached a point not too far outside of the gated area where she told the ‘boy’ that she had to go back with her friends but it was too late. Two guys pulled a SUV around and the ‘older brother’ raped her while the ‘16 year old’ and another guy stood as lookouts. As this was occurring, 4 other Hispanic males come along and are standing around the outside of the SUV. Honestly, it sounds to me if my daughter mentally shut down. She later told me that she thought if she stayed quiet and didn’t fight that they would just let her go. The 4 guys start pushing her back down and she believes she was raped by a different person but since she was being held down face first she can not be sure who the other person was. At some point her phone starts ringing and she knows she has to get out of there. After the ’second guy’, she starts to get angry and miraculously these guys allow her to walk away. She called her friends, found the girl’s mother’s car gets in and goes to the girl’s home never saying anything to her mother. When they get to the friend’s house, my daughter tries telling her friend about what happened.

I picked up my daughter about 11:45am the next day and by the time we are 25 feet away from the house she tells me what has happened. Not long after this the phone rings and the ‘16 year old’ is calling her cell which ends up being a land line number in Manassas which my husband and myself are able to do a reverse phone number search and get an address that very night. But, anyways, we took the appropriate actions and a police investigation ensues

This certainly isn’t the story you want to hear in response to “did you have a good time?â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The US will cease to exist if lawlessness ensues. It is just that simple. (IMHO)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It seems that illegals get away with crimes that a United State Citizen would be jailed over. I believe that is most of the reason for these violent crimes. One being that no one wants to touch an illegal because of the costs involved and another being that no one knows the identity of these people and crossing back and forth between borders has gotten so easy that they just need to go back to mexico let the heat die down and come back and repeat there crimes.
    This is the governments problem. They are not protecting anyone one of us or any state against this crime wave comitted by illegals.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Bad situation...this is why it's VERY important to teach our children better, NEVER go off with someone you don't know. So scary these days.
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

Banned

This should be head line news around this Great country

To all young Females and teenage Girls Age 10 to 40
    Latano boys in gangs will rape you.
    They do not consider it rape
    They do not think this is wrong
    They Gain points with the Gang for each one
    Dont not hang out with Latano Boys by yourself
    Please do not go around them by yourself ever for any thing
    Stay with your friends...

This is a mater of
    LIFE OR DEATH

Boys will say anything to get you alone !!!

I agree...I'm always telling my daughter to stay away from them. I don't care if anyone thinks it's racist. I don't trust them, and my daughters life is too important to be pc about it.
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

Sadly this Mother is not alone, how many young girls will suffer the horror of being raped and not having support from the govt. officials, who by law are required to protect them!

Another story of terror. Years ago two teen girls made a poor decision to go with a couple of " Laborers. " The illegals held the girl's captive in a motel room, where they preceded to rape them. The Laborers, who are only here to do the work American's won't, ended the attack, by using the girls lipstick to scrawl graffitti over their entire bodies.
    "Â*An appeaser is someone who feds a crocidile hoping to be eaten last " Winston Churchill

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoDawgs
    I agree...I'm always telling my daughter to stay away from them. I don't care if anyone thinks it's racist. I don't trust them, and my daughters life is too important to be pc about it.
    A ounce of prevention
    Stop it before it gets started…
    We can’t run around being scared but at the same time …
    Your Right, the minute I start to worry about what is politically correct and who thinks what I’m doing is wrong or if I’m being racist is the very second I can loose my daughters to one of these kinds of incidents... The facts are clear
    These people have no respect for women, children, and teenage girls.
    Period.
    They think its ok to force young girls into sex and then after they are done, let there buddies have a turn…

Its against the rules here to say how I really feel so ill leave it at the news post I want sent out to worn the American moms and dads that don’t already know.

I feel bad that she can’t identify the boys that did this, but time will tell,
    and they will get caught…

Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    Quote Originally Posted by GoDawgs
    A ounce of prevention
    Stop it before it gets started…
    We can’t run around being scared but at the same time …
    Your Right, the minute I start to worry about what is politically correct and who thinks what I’m doing is wrong or if I’m being racist is the very second I can loose my daughters to one of these kinds of incidents... The facts are clear
    These people have no respect for women, children, and teenage girls.
    Period.
    They think its ok to force young girls into sex and then after they are done, let there buddies have a turn…

Its against the rules here to say how I really feel so ill leave it at the news post I want sent out to worn the American moms and dads that don’t already know.

I feel bad that she can’t identify the boys that did this, but time will tell,
    and they will get caught…
    I have instructed both my daughters that any time they are around a group of hispanic males who remotely look like they might be trouble, they are in a potential assault situation and should react accordingly. Do not talk to them. If you fee threatened call the police. If you feel the situation is too dire for that START SCREAMING at the top of your lungs, someone will call for you. If you are in a car, get away from them any way you can. These people mean to harm you. Don't let them.

How sad & awful! Definitely have to warn our children/teens about going off with anyone these days. Even as adults, we aren't safe! I am always looking around me while I'm out even in daylight.