Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Hunt for Red October

They have been playing this movie on AMC lately (not sure if everyone get's that channel). Does anyone else think this is one of the coolest movies ever? And it has absolutely NOTHING to do with the Fred Thompson cameo

I'll relate this to illegal immigration later.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

MW
    Bear wrote:

They have been playing this movie on AMC lately (not sure if everyone get's that channel). Does anyone else think this is one of the coolest movies ever? And it has absolutely NOTHING to do with the Fred Thompson cameo

I'll relate this to illegal immigration later.
    I've seen the movie twice. Yes, I thought it was an excellent movie. Now I'm curious to see how it relates to illegal immigration.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    I've seen the movie twice. Yes, I thought it was an excellent movie.
    It just intriques me. I love how Tom Clancy novels play out on screen. The political insides, espionage, the naval warfare, the acting, everyhting is awesome. Submarines fascinate me. I even liked it as a kid when I saw it on HBO, even though I was too young to understand the plot.

Now I'm curious to see how it relates to illegal immigration.
    When I was watching it toninght I was thinking of all of the technology that both we and the Soviets developed during the Cold War. I mean, here is this enormous nuclear submarine with silent propulsion capabilities, with the ability to start a nuclear fist strike undetected. I'm not sure if this has been developed today, but all of that tech that was developed....the subs, the jets, the nuclear weapons, the arms race the space race........

All this money, effort, and tech the Soviets developed that we thought could possibly take down the US of A. But the USSR is gone, and our nation's existence is threatened by a bunch of Third World uneducated peasants from Mexico using their feet.

See you at the signing!!

Good movie.
    One of the main reasons the Soviets didn't launch a strike on us is that they knew we would detect this and launch our own strike against them, in other words it would be like committing murder suicide which kinda defeats their purpose.
    Alll this high tech stuff is great but concider this, when we first started putting people in space they had problems with the ink flowing in their pens, we went out and developed a pump pen but the soviets simply used a pencil at first.
    Many times simple things will work over high tech.
    The slow but constant migration of the illegals is simply low tech, we didn't really detect it until we woke up one morning to watch them marching in our streets carrying their flag.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Soviets should have just sent 20 million of their peasantry to Mexico with marching orders across the border into the US. Slowly populating a large region of the nation. They should have promoted dual citizenship for these Russians and a "Soviet First" mentality. They should have had their embassies print text books for American schools emphasizing the Soviet side of the Cold War. They should have offered Soviet citizenship to all of Russian ancestory. And then they should have lobbied Washington to legalize all of these Soviet citizens. That would have strengthened their political influence within the United States.

See you at the signing!!