Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ron Paul: House of Cards

Okay, this thread is about a new video for Ron Paul's economic positions and our current predictament of monetary policy.

HOUSE OF CARDS
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaxdUPNYj2s

It is pertinent based on what is currently happening with our economy and our devaluation of the dollar.

PLEASE DO NOT HIJACK THIS THREAD to get it deleted with some religious hate talk or whatnot.

The U.S. government simply cannot continue on their spending spree without DIRE consequences. Unfortunately, the citizens are going to be ones suffering.

the government is "suppose" to represent the people. It is precisely because of them "the government and their special interests" is why we are being flushed down the toilet.

I strongly suggest you take the time to view all these videos;

First listen to Papa Bush’s “ New World Orderâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

[quote="MadInChicago"]I strongly suggest you take the time to view all these videos;

[quote="MadInChicago"]I strongly suggest you take the time to view all these videos;

[quote="BrightNail"][quote="MadInChicago"]I strongly suggest you take the time to view all these videos;

Banned
    Where are you getting your info that Dr. Paul supports Islamic terrorists?

I'd really like to know...

This dude keeps hijacking threads cause he wants them to get deleted because he DOES not want people seeing this video.. which makes a TON OF SENSE.

PinestrawGuys, ignore him, he comes off as a twenty something testosterone chickenhawk who has no concept of foreign policy.

NoAmNasty - CAN YOU PLEASE STOP HIJACKING MY THREADS!! PLEASE.

How about this. Post a "I HATE ISLAMOFASCIST and this IS WHY" Thread and hang out there. Create a meetup or something.

Btw. I HATE islamic extremists too! I just don't think half the world is full of them and we should be blowing all muslim of the map, believe such MSM generated rhetoric. But, that is for another thread. go create it, and we can have a hate muslim fest there. A

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    This dude keeps hijacking threads cause he wants them to get deleted because he DOES not want people seeing this video.. which makes a TON OF SENSE.

PinestrawGuys, ignore him, he comes off as a twenty something testosterone chickenhawk who has no concept of foreign policy.

NoAmNasty - CAN YOU PLEASE STOP HIJACKING MY THREADS!! PLEASE.

How about this. Post a "I HATE ISLAMOFASCIST and this IS WHY" Thread and hang out there. Create a meetup or something.

Btw. I HATE islamic extremists too! I just don't think half the world is full of them and we should be blowing all muslim of the map, believe such MSM generated rhetoric. But, that is for another thread. go create it, and we can have a hate muslim fest there. A

I don't hate mjuslims, I hate what some of them do, and the fact that the others keep silent except to insult or criticize America and our allies !

Not a dude, I'm a senior female who has seen this nation go down because of idol worshipping people who vote lessor of two evils till we have nothing but evil .

You , on the other hand have used this site as a Paul promoting site and attack anyone who disagrees with you .

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast