Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MN: .S Rep. Tim Walz visits Mexico border

U.S Rep. Tim Walz visits Mexico border
    By Sarah Kirchner, AlbertLeaTribune.com

Monday, January 28, 2008 9:40 AM CST

The United States needs more manpower and technology dedicated to patrolling the border with Mexico, said U.S. Rep. Tim Walz Saturday after a trip to El Paso, Texas.

Walz, the Democratic congressman representing Minnesota’s 1st District, led a congressional fact-finding trip to the border Thursday through Saturday. Congressmen met with border patrol agents to learn what can be done to secure the border and help with the immigration issue.

“I don’t think there’s any doubt there are things we can do better,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Not a word about the fence.

Fences make good neighbors.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Funny thing. Most property owners have a fence surrounding their yards in order to define property rights. Nobody seems to be offended if I build a fence around my home and yard to define those rights.

However, as a nation we still refuse to define our border rights by building a fence because Mexico may find it offensive.

Here's a little advice. If you ever come across a neighbor who gets offened that your putting up a fence around your property, you should be very suspicious of that neighbor.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)