Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Schools “Losingâ€

26 February 2008
    [size=200][b]Schools “Losingâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Rhode Island's "loss" is someone else's "gain", unfortunately.

Let Mexico eduacate them. There is a housing boom and I bet they can get jobs constructing them. Go home and build and support YOUR country.

Stop stealing from ours.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There is a housing boom and I bet they can get jobs constructing them
    That's right. Construction jobs have always required a certain amount of willingness to relocate, so going back South ain't no big deal. Meanwhile, fine the American employers who brought them here or hired them in the first place. Americans are going to be fighting over the scarce jobs themselves pretty soon---now that the bloom is off the (construction) rose...

BTW there is a whole slough of unions which have specialized in attracting illegal aliens, egged on, of course, by Catholic and liberal religious groups. I say this is adequate basis for a RICO prosecution. What say ye? We may not have much time left, if a new administration grants them all amnesty.
    The old Mafia was inexorably linked with the Roman Catholic Church (my apologies to law abiding Catholics) and the new Mafia from the South is no different. And the Mafia is why RICO law was drafted. In 1996 the RICO act was expanded to include immigration violations.
    http://www.cis.org/articles/2003/back1103.html

Check out these union statements:
    http://www.changetowin.org/issues/worke ... ights.html

Check out this Catholic immigration website:
    http://www.cliniclegal.org/
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Re: Schools “Losingâ€

* Undocumented and legal immigrants and their families are withdrawing from public life or leaving their communities to prevent detection and deportation by law enforcement officials.
    Why would legal immigrants be worried about detection by law enforcement? This is simply more BS from the OBL, it seems they have a giant mound of BS!

Rhode Island's "loss" is someone else's "gain", unfortunately

This is the disappointing truth. These illegal invaders simply pack up and relocate to the next sanctuary city and become a burden upon some other community and state.

Just remember everyone NOT every illegal comes from Mexico! There are many from Central America BUT also many areas around the world. Enter through the Canadian/US border.

It's good to see them go BUT it's best when they just plain leave and go back to their home countries. Sanctuary cities on alert - our concentration camps of America are building because that's what the illegals do when they don't return to their home countries!
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

Just remember everyone NOT every illegal comes from Mexico! There are many from Central America BUT also many areas around the world. Enter through the Canadian/US border.
    This is true. However, the overwhelming majority are from Latin America, the majority there from Mexico. In addition, it's the hispanics from Mexico that are the most vocal in demanding rights and privileges they are not entitled to.

Illegal immigration is wrong regardless of where they are from. Unfortunately for Mexico, they have been the most critical and demanding (all the way up to their president) in regards to US Immigration Policies. Thus, they will continue to endure the brunt of criticism on this issue.

There was a recent deportation of illegals collected from the the NE ( I can't remember the count) but they got shipped back to the Middle East and some places in Europe. I realize the majority of illegals are Mexican/Latino (deriving from CA) BUT the fact remains that illegal is illegal no matter what part of the world they come from and for this fact, WE CAN NOT BE BIASED.

I wish we'd see more on the captures of OTM illegals so there could be more balance. I know the local meatpacking plant has illegals working there even though they are using some kind of "verify" system. ICE could go in there today and probably pick off a couple hundred.
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

That's the great aspect of ALIPAC. We have disdain for ALL illegal immigrantion, irrespective of where they originate from, even if the majority do happen to come from Mexico.