Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You can apologize or leave.

YOUR CHOICE.

No one was HATEFUL to YOU.
    Your attempting to pull that little game isn't going to work.
    If you believe your statement of HATE, then even more now, I am convinced that you are sadly lacking in the understanding of the English language. However, considering that you write on a 16 year old level, I do believe you know the meaning of HATE. Or, are you having someone else write your messages?

Your next post will have to be an apology for such a hateful comment.
    Keep in mind, all posts are in the public eye. We all can see what was said to you so call it Checkmate, sweety.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

PS:

these 2 people, AMERICANS, were not 'killed'

THEY WERE MURDERED.

You again insult our citizens with your little games.

and this little comment is nothing more than disingenuous and false
    .1 ) People saying about me that it's a disrespect and a dishonor that I post in this thread is hateful on it's own, because I didn't say anything wrong to what may give people a reason to say that I disrespect those 2 killed.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    Why do those people think they can come here and drive drunk on our roads ?
    Here is what you are pretending not to be saying but we hear it loud and clear. It's alright, in your opinion, to be an illegal alien so it's alright to be a criminal and to break the laws of America. That's exactly why they drive drunk.

If the illegal alien were not here in our country, committing the final crime he committed while here, which was mulitple murder we wouldn't even be having this discussion. Support of illegal immigration is exactly how this whole tragic ending began.

He is a very childishly expressed version written especially for you. Once upon a time, there was a foreign citizen that committed a crime, by coming into America illegally and he committed crimes by passing fraudulent documents, forging papers, stealing the identification of citizens and driving, until one day, he murdered a soldier and an innocent young lady, while he was committing yet another crime, drunk driving.

The moral of the story, the events leading up to these murders, started the day that drunk crossed the border.

Dixie

Well I'll admit I was not courteous to her, but I'm just cranky today and have no patience. I really don't understand why the OBRs come here and try to stay and continue to argue. Do they think they are going to post something so profound that we are all just going to go away?
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

not courteous and HATEFUL are two entirely separate things, TC.

I've not witnessed any 'hate' directed towards michele. However, apparently SHE PM'S people and is not very respectful. What's up with all the pm's?

Not smart all that pm'ing she's done.

MW
    Directed at michelle:

YOUR CHOICE.

If you believe your statement of HATE, then even more now, I am convinced that you are sadly lacking in the understanding of the English language. However, considering that you write on a 16 year old level, I do believe you know the meaning of HATE. Or, are you having someone else write your messages?
    What did she say that requires an apology? Furthermore, she has admitted to being a legal immigrant - wouldn't that explain her weakness with the English language? If that's a problem, we probably need to hold our federal government responsible, not the poster. I'm not defending her, but all I see is someone attempting to defend themselves. Is this an issue that started elsewhere and worked itself into this thread somehow? Just color me confused.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Directed at michelle:

YOUR CHOICE.

What did she say that requires an apology? Furthermore, she has admitted to being a legal immigrant - wouldn't that explain her weakness with the English language? If that's a problem, we probably need to hold our federal government responsible, not the poster. I'm not defending her, but all I see is someone attempting to defend themselves. Is this an issue that started elsewhere and worked itself into this thread somehow? Just color me confused.
    You can see it in the post above, MW.
    Perhaps you missed it?

Directed at michelle:

YOUR CHOICE.

MW,

read this entire thread from the beginning. There is nothing I said that could have given people a reason to say that it's a dishoner to those 2 persons killed that I post here. When people started to say, without any reason, that I dishonered those 2 killed, I started to defend myself of course. It's in the public eye, so everyone can read it.
    Nog weekje en dan ff maandje naar NL oma en beste vriendin te zien. Kerstboom, oliebollen, gourmetten, wijn, kadootjes, oudejaarsavond

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Directed at michelle:

YOUR CHOICE.

You can see it in the post above, MW.
    Perhaps you missed it?
    Maybe when you try to understand how to read English and start to read this thread from the beginning you' ll see it was not me that started being nasty to say that another person ( me in this case ) was being disrespectful to those people killed, while there's clearly no evidence for that. MW understands that. I started to defend myself after the accusations. You want an apology ? Forget it. You should give me an apology, and everyone here can read this thread, and there will be noody here that can find any reason why i owe an apology. I admit it when I was wrong, which I did in another thread, but I'm not playing into your little games. You've written 7800 posts, probably all aimed at trying to get people that don't share your pov, banned.

I PM people, now I see, it's a crime to you isn't it ?. I didn't answer your last PM and you're upset. That I pm people is my business, that I pm a person in Dutch is up to me. It's none of your business. People that don't want to be sent PM's by me can speak for themselves, they don't need you. And don't call me sweety. i'm usually a very polite person, but you piss me off with your false accusationss which is in the public eye. Too bad for you. But too bad for me that I wasted 5 minutes of my life by replying to your post.
    Nog weekje en dan ff maandje naar NL oma en beste vriendin te zien. Kerstboom, oliebollen, gourmetten, wijn, kadootjes, oudejaarsavond

Directed at michelle:

You can apologize or leave...
    MW,

She has earned the title of OBL because she said in a previous post, on another thread, that she supports illegal immigration.
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle OBL
    ...I support all immigration, legal and illegal. Illegal immigration doesn't exist to me.
    Now she is playing the victim by saying we HATE her because she has been faced with people that know what she is and she doesn't have a leg to stand on. 2nd and others believe she owes the victims an apology because she supports illegal aliens coming to America. Illegal immigration resulted in the unfortunate deaths of these two Americans.

Quite frankly, I don't like tone of her last post either.

Dixie

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast