Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Angel Husband: Trump’s ‘Operation Legend’ Helped Find My Wife’s Suspected Illegal Ali

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Angel Husband: Trump’s ‘Operation Legend’ Helped Find My Wife’s Suspected Illegal Ali

Angel Husband: Trump’s ‘Operation Legend’ Helped Find My Wife’s Suspected Illegal Alien Killer

by JOHN BINDER26 Aug 2020

During the third evening of the Republican National Convention (RNC), Sam Vigil, an Angel Husband, said President Trump’s “Operation Legend” helped find his wife Jaqueline’s suspected illegal alien killer after months of investigating.

In November 2019, Jacqueline was leaving her Alberquerque, New Mexico, home when she was murdered in her driveway in her car with plans to go to the gym. Vigil was the mother of two New Mexico State Police officers and worked at a daycare center.

Vigil said that after eight months of investigating and no suspects identified, Trump’s Operation Legend stepped in to help — most recently tracking down an illegal alien whom they believe shot and killed Jacqueline.

“There is a hole in my heart since my beloved wife Jackie was taken from me,” Vigil continued:

Help arrived when President Trump launched Operation LeGend in July of this year. Almost immediately, the FBI took over Jackie’s case. In a matter of days, they arrested four men. The fifth – the suspected killer – is in a Texas jail on unrelated charges. He is an illegal alien with a criminal record. He had been deported in September and had come back in October to terrorize our community.

I am extremely grateful to President Trump and the FBI for their efforts to deliver justice for Jackie and all the other innocent victims of violent crime. I am honored to support the President because he is supporting us. I know he will never stop fighting for justice, for law and order, and for peace and security in our communities.

John Binder
    @JxhnBinder

Three-time deported illegal alien Luis Talamantes has been identified as a suspect in Jacqueline Vigil’s murder -- she was gunned down in her driveway last November. Angel Husband Sam Vigil is speaking at tonight's RNC.

Illegal Alien Identified as Suspect in Jacqueline Vigil's Murder
    A previously deported illegal alien has been named by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) as a suspect in Jacqueline Vigil's murder.
    Breitbart.com

7:30 PM · Aug 26, 2020

Luis Talamantes, a three-time deported illegal alien, has been named a suspect in Jacqueline’s murder but has not yet been formally charged.

Talamantes, according to an FBI affidavit, was searching for cars to break into the day Jacqueline was murdered.

Talamantes’ criminal record reveals that the illegal alien has been charged with domestic violence, aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, and firing a firearm from a moving vehicle since 2008. Law enforcement officials claim he has ties to a prison gang.

In the coming weeks, Talamantes will be sentenced for illegal re-entry charges. Law enforcement officials said that sentence will not impact the Vigil murder case.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-alien-killer/

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

3 time deported.

The third time they come back put them down!

Stop this criminal invasion of our country. This is war against the American people, pure and simple!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Move to new section for Americans killed by illegals. Adding tag for Jackie Vigil.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)