Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: immigration

Quote Originally Posted by sadinwi
    I am sorry for the family of this young boy, but this is not a reason to go after illegals. It could have been an american just as easy. The fact that it wasn't makes everyone have a reason people to hate the hard working people who come here. Can't blame it on a few bad apples. Maybe if he was sentenced tougher for the first drunk driving this would not have happened. It is not the fact he was illegal, it is because our justice system did not stop him from doing it again...illegal or not, that is not the issue, the issue is drunk driving. We should focus on that, because that is why this precious life has been lost..... DRUNK DRIVING!!!!

Sorry, but I disagree. If this man had been stopped at the border, he would not have killed someone in this country.

Newt's right. And now people are STARTING to talk about it. Somebody is going to have to recognize that the illegals don't come from the same background Americans do. What we view as manners, they view as weakness. Most of us don't lie in order to obtain benefits; it's a game to them to see how much they can get -- this has even gone so far as to now they view this as a right. Somebody is going to have to recognize that drunk driving is MACHO to them -- learn that word because it's very important to them. So our families are being killed just to further somebody's EGO. We walk around talking about being tough... it's way past time to stop talking about being tough and get there! Laws apply - scream until our politicians and administration know we have had enough and WILL NOT TOLERATE ANY infraction of our laws and WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY EXCUSE for them not doing their jobs. Hound the wrong-headed, lazy turkeys out of office.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Quote Originally Posted by Faye
    Newt's right. And now people are STARTING to talk about it. Somebody is going to have to recognize that the illegals don't come from the same background Americans do. What we view as manners, they view as weakness. Most of us don't lie in order to obtain benefits; it's a game to them to see how much they can get -- this has even gone so far as to now they view this as a right. Somebody is going to have to recognize that drunk driving is MACHO to them -- learn that word because it's very important to them. So our families are being killed just to further somebody's EGO. We walk around talking about being tough... it's way past time to stop talking about being tough and get there! Laws apply - scream until our politicians and administration know we have had enough and WILL NOT TOLERATE ANY infraction of our laws and WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY EXCUSE for them not doing their jobs. Hound the wrong-headed, lazy turkeys out of office.
    Then you must also agree with Newt when he says, “We are at war here in the Homeland, and just as much so here as overseasâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Quote Originally Posted by MadInChicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Faye
    Then you must also agree with Newt when he says, “We are at war here in the Homeland, and just as much so here as overseasâ€
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

working4change
    Welcome Marcy! I will keep you in my prayers

Welcome to Alipac, Marcy. I'm so sorry your daughter was involved in something so horrific. I pray she makes a full recovery, and this person gets what's due him.
    Bless my friends and family, and God Bless America!

I went to high school with paul (the boy killed in the accident) and this whole town was shattered by this accident. Paul was in a band and he was very popular. i wanted to write every one an update. Eddie Carbajal-Lile was caught in ohio trying to flee the country he is in police custody and is being sent back to wisconsin where he will await trial.

Move to NEW Section for "Americans Killed by Illegals."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12