Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I SAY IN 2007 every time we get a crime and post it,
    we also send it to our reps in DC, the white house, the DOJ
    hard headed senators kennedy, mccain
    and anyone else an enemy of the US

http://www.ajc.com/wireless/content/met ... eputy.html

2 arrested in hit-run crash that killed Cobb deputy

A Cobb County sheriff's deputy was killed in a hit-and-run wreck while driving to work early Sunday morning.

Police later arrested two men, charging one with felony vehicular homicide and the other with falsely telling police that the car they were in had been stolen.

Loren Lilly

Deputy Loren Lilly, 41, was headed south on Powder Springs Road near Baltimore Place about 5:40 a.m. when his green Honda Civic collided with another car that had veered from its lane, Marietta police said.

Lilly's car overturned several times, and he was killed at the scene, said Officer Casey Camp.

The two men in the second car, a white Ford Taurus, ran away before police arrived.

Both men were later arrested.

Along with a vehicular homicide charge, the driver, Joel Camacho Perea, 27, of Marietta faces charges of hit and run, failure to maintain lane and driving without a license.

The passenger, Maurilio Herrera, 23, was charged with a misdemeanor count of falsely reporting a crime to police, Camp said.

Lilly, of Marietta, had worked for the sheriff's department since 1989 and was assigned to the jail division.

Cobb Sheriff Neil Warren said in a news release that it was a "tragic accident," and he described Lilly as a "fine deputy."

Camp said that the Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency has placed a hold on the two men, who were being held Sunday nght at Cobb County Jail.

MORE BLOOD ON BUSH'S HANDS..HE'S RESPONSIBLE..SIMPLY BECAUSE WITH A STROKE OF THE PEN, THIS WHOLE MESS CAN BE DONE AWAY WITH IN A SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME

IMPEACH THE TRAITOR WHO IS GUILTY OF AIDING AND ABETTING ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS AND IS GUILTY OF WRONGFUL DEATH.
    Here's another recent death which is of the 14 year old girl:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?nam...hlight=#267579
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    I SAY IN 2007 every time we get a crime and post it,
    we also send it to our reps in DC, the white house, the DOJ
    hard headed senators kennedy, mccain
    and anyone else an enemy of the US
    that is a very good idea, I will start doing that now, will send this new death to my Oklahoma State Senators.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Richard I hope you are right. We really need the support of the rank-n-file because it is obviously never gonna come from up top.
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    This has got to stop. I am sick of hearing anyone get killed by them. They have no regard for life and should be sent back.
    I agree. My first thought after reading the article was oh no, not another one. How many victims do there have to be before our government will take action. These are AMERICANS being killed by people who don't belong here. Why are more and more people up and arms about it. I don't get it.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

It keeps getting more and more high profile doesn't it? Who has do die to really make this "big news"? What's the magic number we have to reach?
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

I was watching an episode of C.S.I. Miami and realized that even that show often portrays Illegals as either the criminal or someone who assisted them. One episode even showed a Hispanic gang and illegals involved, one of which was from Central America. Isn't it funny that even TV sees it or is aware of it but yet the government sweeps the problem under the carpet.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Officer Lilly

I just wanted everyone to know some additional information about this that has not been reported. I work with Officer Lilly's wife. They were married in August 2006. Thats less than 5 months !!!!!!!![/b]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast