Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Happy Thanksgiving? wrote on November 18, 2006 10:35 PM:"what a great way to celebrate thanksgiving, by chasing away the poor, homeless and destitute. Did you ever considering offering them a compassionate helping hand? Shame on you all. "
    It is no wonder our country is in such trouble. Too many of our fellow Americans are so obviously easily manipulated. Emotion is the only way they operate and as a result can be made to do or support just about anything.

poor, homeless and destitute?
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Before I left Fremont, California for the McGonigle Canyon Campout, I called my brother in San Diego. He said that he thought that since the police have been short of funds that he thought they would break it up at the first signs of trouble.

While driving I was thinking about what he said. It occurred to me that if the police wanted to regain some of what it has cost over the years that they would not do anything at all about our little camp out. I’m not talking about money here. The Police presents did aid in the event. It was good to have the boundaries marked off.

When I first got to the canyon I was a little perplexed at what I was hearing. It seemed that the government could turn a blind eye to people here in the country illegally, camping in the canyon for decades and as soon as people that are here legally decide to camp out, the police turn up in full force to enforce the law. We never even got a chance to camp. We were stopped in the thinking about it stage.

Here are some pictures of the day in the order it progressed.

The Official t-shirts of the camp out were gone quick.

STOP SPP was there getting the message out about the Security and Prosperity Partnership. www.stopspp.org

This is the lady of the day, Julie Adams. She is the one that invited us out to the canyon.

More Julie. Can you ever get enough?

Everyone kept asking me, "What is the deal with the face mask"? I would tell them at the rallies I have been to that it is the Communist that back the Federal Government in their illegal Immigration Policies. They do things like that.

Hey! What IS the deal with those face mask?

I was surprised earlier in the day to see Jim Gilchrist standing right next to me. Here he is making a speech.

HORSES!

Not a good picture, but a great guy. The interviews went on into the night as did the flag waving.

I wasn't quick enough to get any pictures of the Pizza. They delivered to the top of the canyon.

P.S. If the police wanted to regain some of what their inaction has cost, or what has been lost in respect for their departments over the years, they will start enforcing the immigration and illegal camping laws for all, equally.

Is this the same canyon as in this story?

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-175335-.html

2009 and they're still there.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Is this the same canyon as in this story?

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-175335-.html

2009 and they're still there.
    Yes it is.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12