Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fox News Debate

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Save your energy guys. I posted the good news a few days ago:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=62136

Quote Originally Posted by chloe24
    Save your energy guys. I posted the good news a few days ago:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=62136
    Gosh, we were so busy with the BLITZ no telling what news we missed I know i read alittle after we were done but I was exhausted.

Thanks for letting us know!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Thanks Chloe! Thanks everyone! They need to be constantly reminded we are out here so the effort was not futile.

I also let them know when I called and emailed that I was disgusted with the rude and unfair way the MSNBC debate was conducted and I hoped to see better on this debate and that playing favorites and giving extra air time to some and cutting others short on time should not happen since the American public needs to hear WHAT all the candidates have to SAY! Media needs to be aware we are TIRED of the games!

Did they choose not include Paul and Tancredo, or did theyt refuse to come.
    I wonder y?
    http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=214388
    - Make hundreds of dollars from home

No, Paul and Trancedo were definitely both there. I have to say that both performed poorly. Paul came off as a bit nutty, saying he was against just about everything the other candidates were for (I thought this was a liberal not a Republican!). Trancedo was unfortunately very uncomfortable in this format and stumbled over his words nearly every time. You have to know your material and be able to speak smoothly in these debates, which Trancedo was not able to do. Very sad on both cases.

Hunter actually performed very well!!

I would go for Guiliani if he didn't flip-flop on the issues so much!! (Most especially on immigration, when he went from an illegal-lover as mayor and now and illegal-hater as a Presidential candidate.) Who says he wouldn't change his mind again on immigration as soon as he was elected President?

Of course we all hate the illegal-lover McCain.

So Hunter is our last hope for really tough immigration policy!!!

TexasGal

Quote Originally Posted by TexasGal
    No, Paul and Trancedo were definitely both there. I have to say that both performed poorly. Paul came off as a bit nutty, saying he was against just about everything the other candidates were for (I thought this was a liberal not a Republican!). Trancedo was unfortunately very uncomfortable in this format and stumbled over his words nearly every time. You have to know your material and be able to speak smoothly in these debates, which Trancedo was not able to do. Very sad on both cases.

I would go for Guiliani if he didn't flip-flop on the issues so much!! (Most especially on immigration, when he went from an illegal-lover as mayor and now and illegal-hater as a Presidential candidate.) Who says he wouldn't change his mind again on immigration as soon as he was elected President?

Of course we all hate the illegal-lover McCain.

So Hunter is our last hope for really tough immigration policy!!!

TexasGal
    Besides I think Mc Cains arms are two short for his body!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Giuliani still wants and agrees with amnesty for illegals. He just doesn't want the chain migration that will follow soon after the amnesty.

I believe, as a fiscal conservative, Giuliani would be the man for the job if it wasn't for his stance on immigration. I just don't see anyone else other than the "Big 3" winning the primaries.

Anyone is better than Hellary anyway

Quote Originally Posted by iamtired23
    Giuliani still wants and agrees with amnesty for illegals. He just doesn't want the chain migration that will follow soon after the amnesty.

I believe, as a fiscal conservative, Giuliani would be the man for the job if it wasn't for his stance on immigration. I just don't see anyone else other than the "Big 3" winning the primaries.

Anyone is better than Hellary anyway
    I don't trust Giuliani as far as I can throw him! and I'm sure thats not far

April
    TexasGal wote

No, Paul and Trancedo were definitely both there. I have to say that both performed poorly. Paul came off as a bit nutty, saying he was against just about everything the other candidates were for (I thought this was a liberal not a Republican!). Trancedo was unfortunately very uncomfortable in this format and stumbled over his words nearly every time.
    Tancredo was not the only one to stumble on words. I noticed several others doing it as well. When Tom said something it made perfect sense to me . He is a real stand up guy and he was very rudely treated. It could be he was flustered. He is not a performer like many of the other candidates. He is a good ethical man who speaks from his heart and does not waffle and flip flop on issues. What he says today he will stand by tomorrow. I appreciate Tom much more than I would a candidate who is a great speaker but is performing for the crowd rather than speaking from the heart . Don't count Tom out, he is a contender.

MW
    TexasGal wrote:

Thank you, I was actually beginning to think I was the only one that noticed.

I agree that Tancredo looked a bit nervous and out of place. He looked as if he would have rather been anywhere other than on that stage. Of course Chris Matthews actions in publicly treating Tancredo as something not worthy of consideration didn't help matters. Matthews contempt for Tancredo was as obvious as the fat nose on his face (Matthews' face). Tancredo's stage performance during debates should improve with a little more experience. Perhaps the next debate host will treat everyone equally.

One debate or 20, I already know there are only three real choices available to us folks that have decided border security and immigration will be our voting issues in 2008. Furthermore, it's going to take a lot more than one debate for me to eliminate any one of those three candidates as a potential choice.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast