On election day I went to a store in Santa Ana California, and the two attendants (a white man and a white woman). Where talking about how a person they know who wasn't voting Obama was an obvious racist. Then when I asked for some help, the guy asked me if I was an Obama voter. I told him that was private and I don't discuss politics. He looked at me very sternly and then commented "you look like an Obama voter" so I'll help you.

I heard on the Oprah show she gave all the women Obama caps and they were all waving flags and cheering "Obama!!!", she commented "if you were one of the 52% that voted for another candidate, "I will still respect you".

Not that I care about what Oprah thinks, but I am starting to see some scary things, a kind of histaria. and it is scareing me.

Did you see the way that teacher on you tube video taped by the Swedish documentary group showed a teacher bullying a fifth grader because her parents were McCain supporters.

At work and with friends I am normally open about my conservative beliefs, but since the election I am reconsidering and finding it wise to be silent.

These Obama crazed people are like cult members, and are going to flip out when the opposition starts to stand up to them. I don't think they will be able to handle it.

When are they going to start the re-education camps?