The other evening I was waiting outside our local Starbucks for my husband and son when I witnessed this ugly scene, it made me cringe.

There were two younger women walking into the shopping center with their children, they were Hispanic. Apparently on their way back out on foot they walked in front of a very agressive young male driver, and it made him "angry".

This man rounded the turn at the intersection and leaned out his window, screaming at the top of his lungs, he said something about crossing the street, then he said "go back to Mexico, no one wants you here anyways you f*#@!n beaner".

Now we all have encountered this kind of person, who is charged to the max by his own testosterone, fueled by the beleif that he is probably the coolest thing possible, so his mouth just yaps out of control, when their is no brain activity. People are aware of his type, however.......

It is exactly this kind of assinine mentallity that is allowing the opposition, the pro-illegal immigrant groups, to say we are racists. They base their incorrect assumptions on people like this.

I felt almost ill. My 8 year old daughter was with me, and she frowned, wrinkled her nose and said "what's that guy's problem?". I said he's and idiot, that's his problem!!

This kind of brainless hatred is what the pro-illegal immigration groups want to hear about, as it is fuel for the fire.

I only bring this up to keep myself and others reminded of how our actions in the heat of the moment can really drop down our credibility. Now although we do not know this guy, and he is most likely not a part of ALIPAC (we hope!), we are still aligned with people like this no matter, so, when we are out there, we have to have an impeccable record in public so we cannot be aligned with this.

JUST A THOUGHT GUYS.