Yes, back again.....

I was on my political email account this morning checking to see what of interest was in my box. Like many of you, I am constantly writing letters to my elected officials, flooding their email boxes with letters about the issues that matter to me. What I get is a computered generated notice that tells me my letter HAD NO IMPACT, was probably not even read by a human being. This is what I recieved this morning from Shumer's orifice.

Thank you for your e-mail. Each and every piece of correspondence I receive is important because it allows me to better understand the New Yorkers I serve in the United States Senate.

As you can imagine, my office receives a great number of messages every day regarding a variety of issues – this is particularly true of e-mails. It makes me proud to know that my constituents take an active role in our government by corresponding with me, and I look forward to responding to your concerns in greater detail. In the meantime, I just wanted to let you know that your e-mail has been received, and to ask for your patience until I send you a more detailed response.

Again, thank you for writing. Please feel free to visit my website http://schumer.senate.gov to follow my work in the Senate and to learn more about the services my office can provide to you.
Warmest regards