Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    Well, I just want everyone to remember what we're up against and it is obviously HUGE!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    By the way, 2ndamendsis loves this picture--I did it for her!
    I'm sure she would rather you not do her any favors, thank you very much
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    2ndamendsis wrote:
    The hell with ted the SWIMMER
    She brought his name up, she must pay the price!

While driving around heard Robert Rector on the John and Ken Show tonight. Man, he makes it sound like this can be heavy-duty against any kind of amnesty bill. According to him amnesty would probably bankrupt this country. Couldn't hear much else he said, had things to do, darn. He's working on more such studies too, this is a first step.
    To be continued....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Yeah, it will bankrupt the country and we'll achieve 3rd world status almost overnight under the burden of additional people and benefits...it's very scary and yes, stay tuned because the lunatics are running the asylum!

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    While driving around heard Robert Rector on the John and Ken Show tonight. Man, he makes it sound like this can be heavy-duty against any kind of amnesty bill. According to him amnesty would probably bankrupt this country. Couldn't hear much else he said, had things to do, darn. He's working on more such studies too, this is a first step.
    To be continued....
    Keep us informed Jean, we don't get it up here in Northern Idaho(Gods Country) for now!!

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    To be continued....
    Keep us informed Jean, we don't get it up here in Northern Idaho(Gods Country) for now!!
    sosad,
    You can listen to them online:
    http://www.kfi640.com/main.html
    They're on Mon-Fri 3-7pm pacific time and Sats 3-5pm.
    Hope you can listen sometime, they're great!
    Some subjects won't interest you, of course.
    I can't listen to them all the time of course, happened to hit it lucky out driving around today to hear part of this segment.
    As for any new studies by Rector, that ought to make the general news anyway.
    Lucky for you that you live in a beautiful part of our country!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    To be continued....
    sosad,
    You can listen to them online:
    http://www.kfi640.com/main.html
    They're on Mon-Fri 3-7pm pacific time and Sats 3-5pm.
    Hope you can listen sometime, they're great!
    Some subjects won't interest you, of course.
    I can't listen to them all the time of course, happened to hit it lucky out driving around today to hear part of this segment.
    As for any new studies by Rector, that ought to make the general news anyway.
    Lucky for you that you live in a beautiful part of our country!
    Thanks Jean, I'll tune in tomorrow, I put it in my favorites, And we are very fortunate now we have to keep it thay way!

Banned
    Jean,

Thanks for the info. We used to get 'John and Ken'! I didn't know you could get them online.

Oliver

You are welcome sosad and oliver.

John and Ken were voted one of the top influential people of LA last year.

So there is obviously a large silent majority still here.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast