Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: “Legalize Me, I’m Irish”

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian503a
    http://blog.vdare.com/archives/2006/03/15/legalize-me-im-irish/

So, if Washington doesn’t legalize all the illegal Irish here, they will be really miffed?

An Irish blog dedicated to the plight of the illegal alien Irish is filled with the sense of entitlement, like America is their spare country:

• Breda: “We are living under unnecessary duress and it is not fair. We are good, honest, hard-working, creative, funny people and we deserve better.”

• Susanne: “There are thousands of Irish immigrants in this same tragic situation and we’re staying here, waiting and hoping for the McCain/Kennedy bill. It really is the only light at the end of this dark tunnel.”
    Brenda and Susanne can go back and apply for citizenship. Just because they are white and Irish, doenst give them the right to special treatment. They are illegal, simple as that. And just because St Patrick's day is friday, doenst mean Kennedy owes them legalization.
    I'm so sick of this gimmee, gimmee, gimmee mantra. Why do so many people act like they are entitled to everything no matter what?
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: “Legalize Me, I’m Irish”

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian503a
    http://blog.vdare.com/archives/2006/03/15/legalize-me-im-irish/

So, if Washington doesn’t legalize all the illegal Irish here, they will be really miffed?

An Irish blog dedicated to the plight of the illegal alien Irish is filled with the sense of entitlement, like America is their spare country:

• Breda: “We are living under unnecessary duress and it is not fair. We are good, honest, hard-working, creative, funny people and we deserve better.”

• Susanne: “There are thousands of Irish immigrants in this same tragic situation and we’re staying here, waiting and hoping for the McCain/Kennedy bill. It really is the only light at the end of this dark tunnel.”
    Brenda and Susanne can go back and apply for citizenship. Just because they are white and Irish, doenst give them the right to special treatment. They are illegal, simple as that. And just because St Patrick's day is friday, doenst mean Kennedy owes them legalization.
    I'm so sick of this gimmee, gimmee, gimmee mantra. Why do so many people act like they are entitled to everything no matter what?
    Because we have elected a bunch of spinless fools who want to give, give, give, so they can get more votes.
    If our elected officials would stop trying to be so 'politically correct' and say NO once in awhile, people would begin to stop demanding or expecting everything from us.
    Maybe the Irish illegals who are white, can start accusing the African-American and Hispanics of racism.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Im surprised im not the first one to yell "DOUBLE STANDARD!" but glad to see people on this board stand up against ALL illegal immigration regardless of race, ethnicity or religion.
    Individualism leads to anarchism. A collective society has more to offer than an isolationist/individualist one.

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    Hey! These are Kennedy McCain relatives. LOL
    I don’t appreciate you comment, It be nice if you wouldn’t make such statements. Iam an Irish American, my father is from Ireland and came here legally. You statement is out of line and iam offended by your comment.

Also, Ireland is the number two country in the EU for its GDP which there shouldnt be this many Irishmen in this country illegally though Ireland only has been doing well for the last 10yrs so it could be that they have been here for some time.

[mod edit]

T

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12