Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ACTION!!! Reporter Assaulted at MEChA Charter School

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=50460

This is outrageous!! This is happening right here in Los Angeles and If we don't stop this madness, it will happen across America

Reporter claims assault at 'racist' public school
    Principal allegedly gave orders to 'thug' who drove on curb, tackled radio man

A radio reporter attempting to interview the principal of a publicly funded school backed by radical groups that lay claim to the Southwestern U.S says he was chased down and tackled at the campus today, apparently by order of the principal.

Meanwhile, Los Angeles Unified School District officials say they are conducting an investigation of the "performance" and "culture" of the Academia Semillas del Pueblo Charter School.

Sandy Wells of KABC in Los Angeles was turned away at the school's front desk this morning when he tried to talk to founder and principal Marcos Aguilar.

As WorldNetDaily reported, Aguilar indicated in a recent interview he believes in racial segregation and sees his school as part of a larger cultural "struggle." Chartered by the district in 2001, the institution is backed by MEChA, a radical student group with the stated goal of returning the American Southwest to Mexico. KABC radio host Doug McIntyre has been investigating the school for the past three weeks.

Aguilar has not responded to WND's request for comment.
    Wells, equipped with a KABC mic and recorder, said that when he inquired at the school's office about interviewing Aguilar, he was told the principal was not in and did not want to talk.

The reporter asked the four or five black-garbed guards stationed outside for permission to interview parents as they arrived at the school with their children but was denied.

Then, according to Wells, a Dodge Magnum abruptly pulled up on the sidewalk, causing the reporter to jump out of the way.

A large Hispanic man with a shaved head, about 25, leaped out of the vehicle and chased Wells down the street, tackled him and demanded the tape.

Wells, shaken up with his clothes torn but uninjured, said he turned over the tape, which had only ambient sound.

The guards offered no help, the reporter noted.

Wells said the attacker told him he didn't work for the school.

As Wells drove away, he noticed he was being tailed by a black SUV. The reporter called into McIntyre's show and was put on the air, hoping the exposure would prompt his pursuer to back off. The SUV eventually pulled away.

The man who tackled Wells accused the reporter of being "sneaky." But Wells insisted he was at the school with his press credentials and KABC mic in full view and had asked permission to conduct the interviews.

In a previous conversation with Aguilar, Wells said the principal, who was speaking about death threats made to the school, warned him to "watch his back."

A caller to McIntyre's show this morning, identifying himself as Ricardo, said he was with Aguilar when the principal gave the order to get the tape from Wells.

Ricardo explained he works for a lawyer who is looking into acquiring a temporary restraining order against KABC on the school's behalf.

Ricardo said he believes the intention of the school is to provide an environment in which the radical MEChA can teach its beliefs and policies.

McIntyre said he's been unable to get an explanation from Los Angeles Unified School District officials as to how the school was allowed to be chartered.

However, the radio host's producer, John Phillips, provided WND with a copy of a statement provided by district press deputy Shannon Murphy, saying a "review" is underway.

"The Los Angeles Unified School District is currently undergoing a through review of Academia Semillas Del Pueblo’s charter operations, including its academic programs. The District’s Program Evaluation and Research Branch spent at least two weeks at the school observing classroom discussion and collecting data regarding student performance and school culture. The District is currently reviewing the findings and a report is forthcoming."
    'Don't drink from white fountain'

Aguilar, interviewed recently by an online educational journal, Teaching to Change L.A., doesn't think much of the Brown v. Board of Education decision that desegregated American schools.

He simply doesn't want to integrate with white institutions.

"We don't want to drink from a white water fountain, we have our own wells and our natural reservoirs and our way of collecting rain in our aqueducts," he said.

The issue of civil rights, Aguilar continued, "is all within the box of white culture and white supremacy. We should not still be fighting for what they have. We are not interested in what they have because we have so much more and because the world is so much larger."

Ultimately, he said, the "white way, the American way, the neo liberal, capitalist way of life will eventually lead to our own destruction. And so it isn't about an argument of joining neo liberalism, it's about us being able, as human beings, to surpass the barrier."

Aguilar said his school is not a response to problems in the public school system, as it's available only to about 150 families.

"We consider this a resistance, a starting point, like a fire in a continuous struggle for our cultural life, for our community and we hope it can influence future struggle," he said. "We hope that it can organize present struggle and that as we organize ourselves and our educational and cultural autonomy, we have the time to establish foundation with which to continue working and impact the larger system."

KABC Website: www.kabc.com
    Click on Doug McIntyre Show
    "Ask not what your country can do for you --ask what you can do for your country" John F. Kennedy

Does La Raza Have It's Own LAUSD Charter School?

http://www.kabc.com/mcintyre/goout.asp? ... 437469&PT=
    McIntyre in the Morning has begun an investigation into Academia Semillas del Pueblo, an LAUSD charter school. The website for the K-8 school says it is, "dedicated to providing urban children of immigrant native families an excellent education founded upon their own language, cultural values and global realities." The school's student body is 91.3% hispanic and 8.7% native / alaskan native. There is not a single white, black, or asian student.

The school receives support not only from the tax payer but also the National Council of La Raza and the Pasadena City College chapter of MeCHA (Movimemeniento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlan). In various interviews and actions the school's founder, principal and council trustee secretary, Marcos Aguilar, has shown contempt for racial integration. Like everyone else connected to the school, Aguilar has refused repeated attempts by McIntyre in the Morning for an interview, telling our reporter he only speaks with spanish speaking media and warning the reporter, "I would be very careful before I came down here."
    "Ask not what your country can do for you --ask what you can do for your country" John F. Kennedy

NADYS
    can you find the phone number and email addy for this radio station?

This is a very important TURNING POINT - story and a large influx to the station from those of us fighting this ILLEGAL invasion could be a benefit.

Sadly, it's going to take this kind of thing to wake people up and needs to get much more exposure.

THANX!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is appalling especially the threat - "I would be very careful before I came down here."

But why should any of us be surprised any longer? These invaders showed just how brazen, rebellious and impudent they are during their "rallies."

"We consider this a resistance, a starting point, like a fire in a continuous struggle for our cultural life, for our community and we hope it can influence future struggle," he said. "We hope that it can organize present struggle and that as we organize ourselves and our educational and cultural autonomy, we have the time to establish foundation with which to continue working and impact the larger system."
    Guess he tore "assimilate" out of all the dictonaries so no student could ever learn what it means, even if they wanted to.

Sure my friend.

This is outrageous. This happened very early in the morning and The other shows have been covering the story and I believe the reporter is going to be on the O'reilly Factor
    The radio station is here in Los Angeles. 790 KABC
    Hours, Monday - Friday, 9AM-5PM at 310-840-4900. M
    ailing address is: 3321 S. LaCienega Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90016.

We have to stop this non sense.... I am so frustrated and so angry to know that tax payers are paying for this racist school

Quote Originally Posted by Nadys
    Sure my friend.

This is outrageous. This happened very early in the morning and The other shows have been covering the story and I believe the reporter is going to be on the O'reilly Factor
    The radio station is here in Los Angeles. 790 KABC
    Hours, Monday - Friday, 9AM-5PM at 310-840-4900. M
    ailing address is: 3321 S. LaCienega Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90016.

We have to stop this non sense.... I am so frustrated and so angry to know that tax payers are paying for this racist school
    This can't be left alone to fade! It's too important

Thanx, N...good work!!!

Let's all call this station! Use the ALIPAC suggestions and get our name out into the airwaves in Cali Let's cover this reporter's back and give him courage to keep on going after the school story.

The more he/they hear from us...........the more motivated they'll be.
    Remember, when they find that people are actually passionate, it makes the radio host hungry for those increased ratings--he'll keep on it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great, 2ndamendsis!! I hope Alipac members and everyone else contact the station to give support to this poor guy.. Also, they were encouraging to call LA Unified School District to let them know how we feel about this.
    Let's get together and fight for America..

Sure wish I had that news story from Los Angeles from several years ago. The principal suspended the unruly beligerant uncontrolable high school kid.

The Anglo principal, leaving the school at the end of the day, was assaulted by the brat's Hispanic father and uncle. They pummeled the guy and put him in the hospital. While beating him the perpetrators proclaimed they did not need Gringo principals and said they would eventually get a Hispanic principal in the school.

If I remember correctly it was reported in the LA Times and elsewhere. In other words, a verifiable legitimate news story.

Too many of our leaders are selling us out.

We are at WAR!!!! A cultural war. Our survival is at stake.

Our only ammunition is phone calls, messages and votes.

Yeah, as if that will actually make a real difference in the outcome of this war.

Pardon me when I proclaim the likelihood of eventual defeat.

I happen to be a realist.

Doesn't mean I won't fight to the end. But, I will not attempt to delude myself or others. As a student of history all the indicators point to the permanent irrevocable alteration of America into a Latin-like oligarchy with a culture more reminiscent of those below our southern border and a social structure as seen in Mexico.

The elites rub their greedy hands with glee at the thought of the wealth and power coming their way when the majority of the commoners are more akin to Vicente Fox's underclass than the citizenry that created and maintaines this once-great nation.... up until the invasion overwhelmed us.

Collect up all the articles you can on this here and tomorrow (FRIDAY) we will do a full court press on this info.

W

Reporter Assaulted Loses Tape

http://cbs2.com/topstories/local_story_152141129.html

CBS) LOS ANGELES A local radio reporter was assaulted Thursday while leaving a Los Angeles charter school that his station has said imparts separatist ethics, a station official said.

The reporter, Sandy Wells, was not hurt, according to station spokesman Steve Sheldon.

Wells was leaving the campus of Academia Semillas Del Pueblo, 4736 Huntington Drive, after interviewing the principal when a car came around the corner, jumped the curb and the driver tried to run him down, Sheldon said.

Wells managed to dodge the car, but the driver, a man who appeared to be in his mid-20s, got out and tackled him, taking away his tape recorder, he said.

The incident was reported to police, Sheldon said, adding that it is believed to be linked to the station's reporting on the school.

The Los Angeles Unified School District said it would issue a statement on the assault later in the day.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast