Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Last year the super in Del Rio, Texas did the same thing

Re: Ajo students must prove Arizona residency

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    [size=18]

Illegal immigrants can attend Arizona public schools if they reside in the state.
    What I'm worried about is that the parents of the kids who just lost their free U.S. education will not illegally cross the border to Arizona in order to get their free education back (e.g. this will encourage them to enter and live in the U.S. illegally).

I don't think illegals who live in the U.S. nor Mexican residents should get a free U.S. education (which is not what it used to be, with all the illegal invaders watering down the quality of the U.S. education). Wish they would throw out that Texas supreme court ruling allowing the education of illegals!

If we could throw out that ruling AND clarify the 14th amendment with anchor babies, I think most of the benefits for illegals to come here would be GONE! No benefits for the kids and not free education for the kids would be a GREAT deterrant!

TexasGal

Re: Ajo students must prove Arizona residency

Quote Originally Posted by TexasGal
    [size=18]

Illegal immigrants can attend Arizona public schools if they reside in the state.
    What I'm worried about is that the parents of the kids who just lost their free U.S. education will not illegally cross the border to Arizona in order to get their free education back (e.g. this will encourage them to enter and live in the U.S. illegally).

I don't think illegals who live in the U.S. nor Mexican residents should get a free U.S. education (which is not what it used to be, with all the illegal invaders watering down the quality of the U.S. education). Wish they would throw out that Texas supreme court ruling allowing the education of illegals!

If we could throw out that ruling AND clarify the 14th amendment with anchor babies, I think most of the benefits for illegals to come here would be GONE! No benefits for the kids and not free education for the kids would be a GREAT deterrant!

TexasGal
    Yes it would! I think Americans are quickly uniting on this issue.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I can guarantee you that if parents at my kids school had to prove citizenship, half of the students would be gone, and my property taxes would go down significantly.
    Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthIllegal
    I can guarantee you that if parents at my kids school had to prove citizenship, half of the students would be gone, and my property taxes would go down significantly.
    Wouldn't it be great if every school in the country had to check the citizenship of every student and every parent,

and I.C.E. had busses ready to roll.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yes, property taxes will go down dramatically when we get all these illegal aliens out of our country.

Lets go America!! Lets Get R Done!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Wouldn't it be great if every school in the country had to check the citizenship of every student and every parent,

It sure would, JohnDoe2. It sure would. Happy Days would be here again.

It would be better than great! It would be a dream come true!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12