Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Anti-Illegal Alien Groups Call to Shut Down US Border With Mexico

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Anti-Illegal Alien Groups Call to Shut Down US Border With Mexico

Anti-Illegal Alien Groups Call to Shut Down US Border With Mexico

Published 29 August 2014

They plan to block 26 ports of entry to the U.S. on September 20.

A coalition of anti-immigration groups has called for the blocking of several ports of entry to the US from

Mexico to force both governments to stop what they call “illegal immigration.”

The demonstrations, according to the coalition webpage www.shutdownallports.com is scheduled for September 20.

There are 47 ports of entry on the Southern U.S border.

“By doing this, we will stop approximately US$1.4 billion of trade, per day, from going into, and out of, Mexico and the United States of America,” reads the organization website.

The group also demands the immediate liberation of former Marine Andrew Tahmooressi, who was arrested over Mexican border after trying to enter Tijuana with three weapons he was carrying in his car on March 31.

Tahmooressi claims that he made a driving error and that never intended to cross Mexican border.

The group also demands that the U.S. government seals off the whole Southern border “by means of an electrified fence with razor wire (or similar equivalent) and adding any and all the additional Border Patrol Agents and militarized National Guard members needed to further deter any unauthorized entry. The Southern border MUST be sealed”, reads a bulletin released on their webpage.

Ron Chubb, one of the demonstration organizers assured that they will remain at each port of entry until their demands are met.

http://www.telesurtv.net/english/new...0829-0061.html

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Who is Ron Chubb? Why don't we see any organization names we should recognize here since the title claims "Anti-Illegal Alien Groups Call to Shut Down US Border With Mexico"

???

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

?

Shut Down All Ports Of Entry
    Toll Free Telephone: (844) Shut Port (748-8767)
    E-mail: info@shutdownallports.com
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

September 20, 2014 @ 8:00 am PST

We are but a small representation of Americans who are unsettled and deeply concerned with our current Administration, in all branches of Federal and State governments. Our mission is to Shut Down, every United States’ Port of Entry on the Southern Border, until our Goals are met.

By doing this, we will stop approximately 1.4 Billions dollars of trade, per day, from going into, and out of, Mexico and The United States of America.

This action will force the elected officials in The United States and Mexico, to come up with a permanent and legitimate solution for dealing with the Illegal Immigration issue, enforce our rule of law, and bring our Marine, Sgt. Tahmooressi, home. This protects all American citizens and those legal immigrants who wish to come here the legal way.

The Border Shut Down will remain in place, until our Goals are met, in writing, from both the United States and the Mexican governments. Our Goals, as follows, are non-negotiable:

​1. Immediately and unconditionally, release Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi.

2. Give the United States Border Patrol and ICE Agents back their authority to complete their job and defend the immigration laws of The United States.

3. A clear plan of action to permanently seal off our Southern border, by means of an electrified fence with razor wire (or similar equivalent) and adding any and all additional Border Patrol Agents and militarized National Guard members needed to further deter any unauthorized entry. The Southern border MUST be sealed.

4. Allow Border Patrol Officers and ICE Agents to detain and remove, any and all illegal aliens, especially including armed gang members, cartel members, and drug mules; overturning current procedure. End “catch and release”, permanently.

5. All foreign aid designated for Mexico is bookmarked for a plan of action to build up their middle class. All funding for countries supporting any terrorist organization (ie. ISIS, Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas, Al Qaeda, etc.), is to be immediately halted and disbanded.

6. Mexico is held responsible for 50% of all of the costs associated with The United States’ processing and return of all illegal aliens, entering via the Mexican border with the United States. This includes, but is not limited to, temporary holding facilities, medical care, clothing, food, bathing essentials, transportation, etc.

7. All illegal aliens are to be deported immediately to their Country of origin. Their home country will be responsible for the remaining 50% of the costs associated with the processing and return of their citizens, as mentioned above.

8. Repeal the Trust Act and enforce all Federal Immigration Laws, ensuring there are no more Sanctuary Cities.

9. End all Federal and State Government financial, educational and medical assistance to all illegal aliens.

​10. Enforce current Federal Law, which prevents any person, group, business, organization or local government from harboring or hiring an illegal alien. Penalties upon conviction include criminal fines, imprisonment, and forfeiture of vehicles and real property used to commit the crime.

May God Bless America and the citizens that stand in defense of her!

About Us...

• Free Sgt. Tahmooressi
    • Illegal Immigration
    • Foreign Aid
    • Economy and Jobs
    • Enforcing our laws
    • State Sovereignty
    • United States Sovereignty

Shut Down All Ports Of Entry September 20, 2014

THE AMERICAN PATRIOT

Issues

Toll Free

(844) Shut Port

Download Dear Patriots.pdf (PDF)

Download Shut It Down.pdf (PDF)

NO AMNESTY

A plan to bring a Marine home from Mexico by wreaking havoc at border

Robin Abcarian

LOS ANGELES TIMES
    robin.abcarian​@latimes.com
    @robinabcarian

Will a deliberate, massive traffic jam at the US/Mex border bring #Tahmooressi home faster? Kinda doubt it. http://t.co/NBdpFQvyUp

This file photo shows a terrible traffic jam on southbound 5 and 805 freeways as the highways merge near the San Ysidro Port of Entry, the world's busiest border crossing, linking San Diego and Tijuana, Mexico. This backup occurred in May 2006. (EARNIE GRAFTON / AP)

A plan to disrupt traffic at the U.S.-Mexico border to bring home a Marine jailed in Mexico is kind of nuts

If you liked the folks who screamed at buses of immigrants, you'll love this plan to wreak havoc at the border

On Saturday, Sept. 20, if Stasyi Barth of Lake Elsinore has her way, border traffic from the Pacific Ocean to Brownsville, Texas, will grind to a halt, blockaded by Americans using their vehicles as barricades.

Barth is rallying folks who are mad as hell about a lot of things, not least of which is the incarceration and trial of Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi, the 25-year-old Marine reservist who was arrested in Mexico after he took a wrong turn and crossed the border with three loaded guns in his truck.

CBP has contingency plans ready to put into place in the event of any protest or a temporary blockage of traffic at our international border crossings.- Customs and Border Protection spokesman Ralph DeSio

Barth, a 41-year-old married mother of three, is a former computer programmer who has been on disability for most of the last decade. She’s been stewing for years about illegal immigration, she told me, but Tahmooressi’s arrest and incarceration “kind of pushed it over the edge for me.” Through Facebook, she hooked up with Rob Chupp, an Indiana man who has been active in one of those rabid militia groups along the border, and together they’ve come up with a plan: “Shut Down All Ports.”

At precisely 8 a.m PDT on the appointed day, Barth will be at the San Ysidro crossing, just south of San Diego, one of the country's busiest ports of entry. If all goes according to plan, protesters driving south on Interstate 5 will turn off their engines just yards before they get to the Mexican border, blocking traffic entering Mexico. On the northbound side of the freeway, Barth hopes drivers will create a barrier across interstates 5 and 805, the two main roads that lead north from the San Ysidro crossing, blocking traffic entering the U.S.

“You get out of your car and take your keys with you,” she told me Wednesday from her home. “You stand there and wave your American flag and try to get the message to D.C. that they need to close our border.”

She has no idea how many people will show up, but if enough do, the roads into and out of Mexico will become jammed and impassable.

Even a small number of cars coming to a halt on a busy freeway – weekend morning or not --could cause an unholy traffic nightmare.

Barth believes the ensuing chaos will force elected officials on both sides of the border “to come up with a permanent and legitimate solution for dealing with the illegal immigration issue, enforce our rule of law and bring our Marine home.”

That sounds crazy, I told her. Dangerous even. Not to mention incredibly annoying and unfair for the hundreds of thousands of law-abiding folks – Mexican and American -- who cross the border every day for work, school, business or pleasure. (Also, the last time someone mucked around with traffic to make a political point, as I recall, things did not go well.)

he story and spin behind ex-Marine Tahmooressi, jailed in Mexico
    Robin Abcarian

“That’s why we put out a travel advisory,” Barth explained. “I don’t want to inconvenience people. I want to make a point. People protest all the time and it affects other people’s lives. Airline pilots go on strike, transportation workers go on strike constantly and they don’t get any flak for that.” (Oh sure--just ask the air traffic controllers who went on strike in 1981.)

For their part, officials at the California Highway Patrol and Customs and Border Protection are aware of the impending plan for civil disobedience.

“CBP has contingency plans ready to put into place in the event of any protest or a temporary blockage of traffic at our international border crossings,” CBP spokesman Ralph DeSio told me by email.

“For security reasons, we do not discuss specifics regarding such plans. We work in close coordination with our federal, state and local law enforcement partners in order to respond to any situation that may occur at or near our ports of entry.”

Barth said she is not a member of any tea party group and considers herself a political independent, but her sentiment that her country is slipping away from her is a familiar conservative theme, and one that is shared by the sort of people you saw screaming at buses of little Central American kids in Murrieta last July. (Barth was there.)

In Murrieta, Barth said, she encountered pro-immigrant protesters from La Raza who told her that “'California belongs to Mexico,’ and we better get used to that. Then Jerry Brown comes out and says everyone is welcome here no matter what. That’s feeding into it. He doesn’t realize when they get power, he’s out too.”

Last month, Barth neatly printed “Free Sgt. Tahmooressi” in white paint on the tinted windows of her big Yukon SUV and drove to Solana Beach to attend a press conference with Tahmooressi’s mother, Jill, and his attorney, Fernando Benitez. In a voice shaking with emotion, Barth announced that she knew people “who will stop what they are doing and get him.” Benitez has said repeatedly that such rhetoric is unlikely to help his client, whose case may not be resolved until the end of the year.

Securing the release of Tahmooressi is Barth’s No. 1 goal. That is “nonnegotiable,” she says, even though, as I pointed out, she has no place at the negotiating table since there isn’t one. The man, after all, is on trial in a foreign country on gun charges.

The rest of her mission is a bit of a jumble: She believes that members of drug cartels and gangs cross our border with impunity because U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) and Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officers are not allowed to “detain and remove” immigrants. (It appears to me that she is arguing that dangerous criminals who try to cross into the United States ought to be returned to Mexico rather than incarcerated here because our jails are crowded.)

She also wants a “clear plan of action” to seal off the U.S. Southern border “by means of a military-grade fence with razor wire,” more Border Patrol agents and national guardsmen. She wants all foreign aid to Mexico to be used “to build up their middle class” and a halt of foreign aid to any countries that support terrorist organizations. She wants an end to “sanctuary cities,” to any government aid (including medical or educational) for immigrants here illegally, and criminal penalties for anyone who hires folks without papers.

Finally--and I kind of like her chutzpah here--she is demanding immunity for “all protesters involved in this protest that have conducted themselves in a peaceful manner.”

Typically, I reminded her, someone engaged in civil disobedience understands that she might be arrested and prosecuted for deliberately flouting the law.

“I hope not,” she said with a sigh. “I have quite a few medical issues so that would not be my ideal situation. Most days I can barely move.” (Among other ailments, she has rheumatoid arthritis.) But, she added brightly, “If that’s what it takes, people long before me have been willing to risk everything to ensure that this country stays free and safe and remains true to the Constitution and Bill of Rights.”

Barth, who is married to a Canadian citizen, is quick to say she does not oppose legal immigration. “My best friends are from Mexico, they were just sworn in as U.S. citizens two weeks ago.” (When they say they are Mexican, she impatiently corrects them: “You gotta stop that! You are not Mexican, you are American!”)

“I’m not against anyone coming here,” she adds. “I just want to know who you are and I want you to work. I don’t want your first stop to be the welfare office."

I don't need to pick apart every aspect of Barth's complaints. (Most immigrants cross the border precisely to find work. Adults who are here illegally are not entitled to public benefits. Many Americans find the idea of sealed, razor-wired borders abhorrent-- I am among them--and plenty of people support the idea of sanctuary cities.)

As for respecting the rule of law, it's hard to find a more hypocritical stance than the one being advanced by Tahmooressi's more florid supporters, a topic I have addressed in numerous columns. You cannot demand respect for your own country's laws while demanding that another country disregard its own.

Creating chaos at the border is not going to inspire a broken Congress to pass a sane immigration reform plan. It's not going to stop people from trying to cross the border to feed their families. And it's certainly not going to help get Sgt. Tahmooressi home.

But I'm calling dibs on Barth's first jailhouse interview.

http://www.latimes.com/local/abcaria...mn.html#page=2
    NO AMNESTY

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2 View Post
    3. A clear plan of action to permanently seal off our Southern border, by means of an electrified fence with razor wire (or similar equivalent) and adding any and all additional Border Patrol Agents and militarized National Guard members needed to further deter any unauthorized entry. The Southern border MUST be sealed.
    Our Borders are too long to be physically sealed. Fortunately there is a tool which will shut off the flood of illegals without having to spend billions or even millions on a fence that will be breached. All we have to do is enact Universal E-Verify. That will shut down the jobs magnet, which is responsible for most illegal entry.

NumbersUSA lets people send free faxes to their elected representatives. Everybody who cares about protecting American interests and the quality of American life should go onto that site and send off some faxes.
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2 View Post
    I don't need to pick apart every aspect of Barth's complaints. (Most immigrants cross the border precisely to find work. Adults who are here illegally are not entitled to public benefits. Many Americans find the idea of sealed, razor-wired borders abhorrent-- I am among them--and plenty of people support the idea of sanctuary cities.)
    And the people who support sanctuary cities apparantly cannot make the simple connection between structually unemployed black Americans and the illegals who are taking the jobs which should be going to those Americans. Where do people like Robin Abcarian live, that they are able to completely avoid making the basic connection between illegal aliens and unemployed Americans?
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade

E-verify is a good program

and will help stop some of the people who come here to work,

but some people will always find employers who will hire them under the table.

It won't stop the people who come here to get a good free education for their kids,

kids who can go to any school without proof of citizenship.

They can even get grants and loans for in state college tuition in many states.

E-verify won't stop the people who have kids here and collect welfare for each kid.

Work isn't the only magnet that draws them here.
    NO AMNESTY

NO AMNESTY