Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

That's a question I have wondered about many times. Of if there is some kind of threat of an uprising or some kind of serious threat Fox has made against the U.S..... strange maybe but not impossible.
    I guess anything is conceivable. There is daily evidence of fear in this city alone. Police aren't allowed to confront illegals and I grow more firmly convinced that the Mexican drug cartel is at the root of that edict.

Just recently, a known cartel member who should have been executed was offered a deal for 25 years in prison to protect other cartel members. Something is radically wrong. I hate to think it extends all the way up to the President of the United States but anything is conceivable.

I just hung up the phone after a lively discussion with my brother in Phoenix over several issues, the Minuteman Project and John Kerry among them. I don't understand why people--especially people who live right in the middle of it -- can't see the problem with a million or so illegal immigrants walking across the border every year. That particular brother is the devil's advocate sort but still, for him to even suggest that it even might be OK annoys me to no end. He has it in his head that the people sneak across to pick watermelon and lettuce and then go home. I'd say he's been watching too much network news. I don't see any evidence that any of them ever go home. I see plenty of evidence that they duplicate legal papers and share them liberally.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Response to Ms. Bazan-Manson's comments

I teach English to immigrants, both legal and illegal, and am a liberal Democrat. My children's paternal grandmother is Mexican-American, which makes them 1/4 Hispanic, so my opinions aren't tainted with bigotry. The fact of the matter is that many of my students do come here and have lots of children, intentionally, I might add, so that they can stay here (three of my students in one class are currently pregnant, unemployed, and receiving publicly-funded health care).

It's widely known in our school that young people are expected to come to California at age 17- the students have said so. They aren't working in the agricultural sector, and they bring with them older relatives who can't work (I've had a number in my classes). They, too, are receiving County-funded health services and education. When I get sick from viruses circulating in my classes, I don't qualify for financial assistance in paying my insurance co-payments and prescriptions because I make too much money, even if I've used up all my sick pay and must borrow from friends to get me through months when viruses are circulating in my classrooms. Meanwhile, my students schlep next door to the County health clinic for free care, x-rays, and medication. This is preposterous.

Sincerely,
    Meredith

Maybe you should include a link or copy of the Hate Speech of the other side.

http://www.ccir.net/AUDIO/TakeoverOfAmericaCD/Menu.html

This should be sent to everyone in Congress and all of the Major Media.

Also send it to El Pueblo & Ms. Bazan-Manson:

and don't forget the Southern Poverty Law Center.

It's too bad we don't have someone like Rush or Hannity to play these rants on their show.

Then maybe America would wake up and see just exactly what these "good folks" are about.

It would show them who the true racist are.

It's widely known in our school that young people are expected to come to California at age 17- the students have said so. They aren't working in the agricultural sector, and they bring with them older relatives who can't work (I've had a number in my classes).
    I don't understand. Why are they supposed to go to CA? To take over?

As for that link to the Takeover of America. I have saved it and it will go out as soon as I get back from the store to a whole list of people who might find it VERY interesting.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A suggestion

The pompous windbags at the Southern Poverty Law and the ACLU talk a lot about "hate" groups, and I guess they should know, considering how full of hate THEY are. And might I point out a distinction that seems to elude these pea-brains. Theres a big difference between "hate" and "anger." America is not a hate-filled country, but we are VERY angry at the flood of illegal immigrants that are flagrantly violating the law of the land and the will of the people. So this is my suggestion for the tiny, tiny minority of people who are working to flood this great country with illegal immigrants. This is my suggestion to the little men at the Southern Poverty Law and the ACLU, who are right now at this very moment sitting in their little rooms reading this, plotting and scheming and planning their latest batch of little lawyer tricks to inflict on the American public.... Take a moment to check out ALL the public opinion polls to find out what the American people think about illegal immigration. Then, take another moment to look at some other polls to find out what the American public thinks of YOU, and of lawyers in general. Rattle those numbers around in your little lawyer brains for a few minutes. And then go back to working away on your latest little lawyer tricks.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234