Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AZ - 3 illegal aliens caught with $2M of marijuana

Posted: Nov 10, 2012 4:12 PM PST Updated: Nov 10, 2012 4:13 PM PST
    myfoxphoenix.com

After a week of investigating, the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office drug suppression task force seized millions of dollars in marijuana.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio says three illegal aliens were arrested after deputies found 3,500 pounds of marijuana being transported inside their vehicle. The drugs are estimated to be worth $2 million, according to deputies.

Sheriff Arpaio says, "More and more illegal aliens are smuggling drugs into the country and it's getting increasingly dangerous for my deputies. This concern has prompted me to issue automatic weapons in the near future to all my deputies, including those detectives who work in the higher drug traffic areas like the desert in the near future."

The suspects, 41-year-old Melchicedec Nini-Cabrera, 49-year-old Eucario Salano-Nino and 30-year-old Jesus Ismael-Birgen, are all Mexican nationals. They were booked into the 4th Avenue jail on felony charges of possession and transportation of marijuana.

3 illegal aliens caught with $2M of marijuana - FOX 10 News - Phoenix, AZ | KSAZ-TV
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Demand creates supply. Our War on Drugs has destabilized two countries, Columbia and, now, Mexico. Arpaio has to protect his troops, but protecting them will not be a long term solution to the problem of marijuana use in the United States. The only thing which will work long term is legalization, taxation, regulation, and education.
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade