Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Border Patrol arrest suspsects with railroad property

Yuma Border Patrol Agents Arrest Subjects with Stolen Railroad Property

(Monday, August 11, 2008)
    contacts for this news release

Yuma, Ariz. – Border Patrol agents assigned to the Yuma, Ariz. station Saturday arrested two subjects in possession of stolen property near Andrade, Calif.

An agent traveling south on Ogilby Road about 7:30 p.m. observed an older model Chevrolet truck traveling south, directly in front of his vehicle. As the driver of the truck became aware of the Border Patrol vehicle behind him, he began driving erratically making several reckless maneuvers. As the vehicle neared the international boundary, agents conducted a vehicle stop and discovered various pieces of railroad track in the bed of the truck.

The Imperial County Sheriff’s Department and Union Pacific Railroad Police responded to the scene. The Union Pacific Railroad Police identified the metal in the back of the truck to be spikes, brake shoes, tie plates and sidings which are all property of Union Pacific Railroad. The driver of the vehicle identified as Esteban Arroyo-Varela had extensive criminal history and had been arrested previously for possession of dangerous drugs and illegal substance smuggling.

The driver and a female passenger, both residents of Yuma County, were arrested and turned over to the Imperial County Sheriff’s Department for criminal trespassing, conspiracy and grand theft.

U.S. Customs and Border Protection is the unified border agency within the Department of Homeland Security charged with the management, control and protection of our nation's borders at and between the official ports of entry. CBP is charged with keeping terrorists and terrorist weapons out of the country while enforcing hundreds of U.S. laws.

http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/newsroom/new ... 112008.xml
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Illegal Alien Scrap Metal Crimes Terrorism? Yes

In Atlanta Georgia they are stealing the steel grates from the streets (could cause many car accidents and endanger lives), stealing the catalytic converters from under cars for the platinum scrap and of course all the copper from buildings commercial and residential condensers. All of these scrap metal crimes are new to us. We have never had it in this abundance before in my lifetime.
    Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie? "The Outlaw Josey Wales"

I watched the video in which Dick Armey/Freedom Works supports amnesty. He would say you're being mean. The illegals are just trying to take care of their babies, right?

Re: Illegal Alien Scrap Metal Crimes Terrorism? Yes

Quote Originally Posted by choctaw713
    In Atlanta Georgia they are stealing the steel grates from the streets (could cause many car accidents and endanger lives), stealing the catalytic converters from under cars for the platinum scrap and of course all the copper from buildings commercial and residential condensers. All of these scrap metal crimes are new to us. We have never had it in this abundance before in my lifetime.
    In Riverside county, Ca, we had problems with the tweekers(methheads doing this) years ago. Seems the illegals are replacing the tweekers across the country. We spent millions to get the tweekers clean and in jobs.

Now the illegals are doing these crimes out of plain greed, or is it a lack of moral values?
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

theifs

MY girl friend had her water heater stolen ,when the manager of her apt building let illeagels replace water pipes and when I confronted them I was called a lier.NEEDLES TO SAY I DID GET HER A NEW ONE BUT THAT DOES NOT STOP THE PROBLEM.