Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Donald Trump Heading to Texas Border

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Donald Trump Heading to Texas Border

by Bob Price
    21 Jul 2015
    7,355 comments

Breitbart Texas has learned that 2016 Republican presidential hopeful Donald Trump is heading to the Texas-Mexico border to get a firsthand look at the current border security situation. Trump is expected to meet with Border Patrol agents of the Laredo Sector.

“We look forward to giving Mr. Trump a boots on the ground perspective on the Laredo Sector of the Texas-Mexico Border,” said National Border Patrol Council, Local 2455 President Hector Garza. “Mr. Trump is expected to be in Laredo later in the week.”

Garza told Breitbart Texas that following the border tour, Trump will have a town hall style meeting where law enforcement officers will be invited to provide feedback on their perspective of the border situation.

Breitbart Texas Managing Director Brandon Darby worked with Agent Garza to prepare for Trump’s border tour. “It is of utmost importance that possible future leaders of our country visit the border region, especially the Laredo Sector. Most Texans and other Americans hear that the Texas border was secured, but it wasn’t. The Rio Grande Valley Sector was supplemented with manpower from the State of Texas, but that mostly stopped where that sector ended and the Laredo Sector begins.” Darby added, “Mr. Trump will learn firsthand of the many holes and vulnerabilities that the Los Zetas cartel exploits to enter Texas and oppress their victims. We will keep the details of Mr. Trump’s intended visit private at this time.”

Agent Garza added, “Breitbart Texas has been instrumental in making sure that the voices and experiences of Border Patrol agents in the Laredo Sector have been heard. We appreciate Mr. Trump and anyone else with such a platform who takes the time to hear what we are experiencing and seeing at the border. We assure you that the reality is far different from what the federal government is telling the public.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...-texas-border/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

".....reality is far different from what the federal government is telling the public." That is the words of BP Agent Hector Garza. It alone should be enough to move congress to find THE solution. But why would they care about the BP woes? They or another member of their Republicrat party will be elected? Why would they sweat the small stuff?

I sure wish I could get in on that tour. I'd like to spend a couple hours with Donald Trump to personally judge his sincerity!

MW

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I am truly glad that Trump has shown the gauntlet to the republican party. Either give hem equal consideration as any other republican candidate or to achieve the White House you have to beat me twice and the democrats once. I can hear them crying in their beer, but damm'em, they have asked for this fight since 1986!! They deserve a beating similar to what the victims of alien invasion have already endured!!!!

Go Donald Trump!!

Well, I think the AFL-CIO hurt themselves by doing this and lost a great deal of public support the union would have otherwise had. I hope Trump continues on his tour as I'm sure he will and that the local Border Patrol shows him everything he needs to see.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is going to hurt the AFL-CIO and we will make people know about and never forget this treachery!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)