Folks, I don't know, yet, whether or not there were illegal aliens involved with this crime. I just know I have NEVER seen anything like this in my life. I have seen crime stories where a car load of kids crashes a car into a department store and a group goes into steal during the night...but NOTHING LIKE THIS. I'll keep track of the story for us. Click on the link, the video is on the left side in the gold banner.

http://www.local10.com/index.html

Frightening Robbery Caught On Video

Thieves use acid bombs and a molotov cocktail to rob convenience store.

Man Uses Acid Bombs To Ransack Food Store

POSTED: 10:34 am EDT July 6, 2006

HOLLYWOOD, Fla. -- Police are investigating a Fourth of July robbery in which a man used self-made acid bombs so about 20 other men could ransack the food store.

According to detectives, the co-owners of the A-1 Food Stop, 5595 Pembroke Road, were working near a freezer in the back of the store when they heard an explosion outside at about 10:40 p.m.

When one of the owners began to walk to the front of the store to see what had happened, he saw a man outside the store throw an acid bomb made from a 2-liter soda bottle through the door at him, police said.

The bomb hit a shelf near the co-owners and fell to the ground, and they ran to the register behind protective glass to get away before the bomb exploded.

The owners said the man threw at least four acid bombs in the store.

Surveillance video shows the man entering the store to retrieve one of the bombs near the register that did not detonate. He threatens the co-owners and walks out, and then about 20 other men are seen entering the store, stealing chips, snacks and drinks.

Police said they also found a firebomb -- a Molotov cocktail -- that didn't explode.

Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call Broward Crime Stoppers at 954-493-TIPS.

Copyright 2006 by Local10.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.