Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Frightening Robbery Caught On Video,acid bombs and a molotov

Folks, I don't know, yet, whether or not there were illegal aliens involved with this crime. I just know I have NEVER seen anything like this in my life. I have seen crime stories where a car load of kids crashes a car into a department store and a group goes into steal during the night...but NOTHING LIKE THIS. I'll keep track of the story for us. Click on the link, the video is on the left side in the gold banner.

http://www.local10.com/index.html

Frightening Robbery Caught On Video

Thieves use acid bombs and a molotov cocktail to rob convenience store.

Man Uses Acid Bombs To Ransack Food Store

POSTED: 10:34 am EDT July 6, 2006

HOLLYWOOD, Fla. -- Police are investigating a Fourth of July robbery in which a man used self-made acid bombs so about 20 other men could ransack the food store.

According to detectives, the co-owners of the A-1 Food Stop, 5595 Pembroke Road, were working near a freezer in the back of the store when they heard an explosion outside at about 10:40 p.m.

When one of the owners began to walk to the front of the store to see what had happened, he saw a man outside the store throw an acid bomb made from a 2-liter soda bottle through the door at him, police said.

The bomb hit a shelf near the co-owners and fell to the ground, and they ran to the register behind protective glass to get away before the bomb exploded.

The owners said the man threw at least four acid bombs in the store.

Surveillance video shows the man entering the store to retrieve one of the bombs near the register that did not detonate. He threatens the co-owners and walks out, and then about 20 other men are seen entering the store, stealing chips, snacks and drinks.

Police said they also found a firebomb -- a Molotov cocktail -- that didn't explode.

Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call Broward Crime Stoppers at 954-493-TIPS.

Copyright 2006 by Local10.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

These crimes are getting more and more violent. And mind you these are the minimum wage jobs!!! Is your life worth 5.15 to 6.25 an hour?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

IT sounds sooo third world, I wonder how long CBS, NBC ect can ignore the kaos............

MW
    Come on guys, there is no evidence to suggest that illegal immigrants had anything to do with this crime. One of the worse things we could do for our cause is to start blaming every crime on illegal aliens. To do so would be helping them to substantiate claims of being racially profiled. If evidence does surface to indicate illegals were involved, I'll be the first one to yell "illegal immigrant," but until that happens, I think it's best not to say anything publicly. Just my opinion.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Agreed MW. It was made clear from the start that the article gave no information as to whether it was citizens or illegals......just a point as to how much more severe crime has gotten.

It's scarey and to think you're put in that danger for a minimum wage job.

Even though it doesn't say anything about illegals.....it does point out that poverty is a big contributor to crime and why, I personally think, it's a lie when they say they NEED illegal immigration to fill the jobs. There are people here that need and want to work. The jobs they are creating are minimum wage jobs and everyone knows you cannot survive on minimum wage. Crimes are getting more severe and deadly and I just asked...is your life worth minimum wage when that is what is happening? It's becoming Mexico when you have our own poor, who are punished....and yet the poor from another country illegally that are basicly being given a pardon for more illegal behavior. Whether it be poor legal black or white or latino or anyone else...legally........VS illegal all fighting to survive? We do not have the wealth to spread around when we still have our own that aren't doing well.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you, crazybird,

Agreed MW. It was made clear from the start that the article gave no information as to whether it was citizens or illegals......just a point as to how much more severe crime has gotten.
    We do not have the wealth to spread around when we still have our own that aren't doing well.
    Exactly.

That was my real concern in posting this piece. I MADE SURE TO INDICATE that I didn't know the status of these criminals. But I wanted all of you to be aware of the TYPES of crime being done. It shocked me.
    IMO, when the media starts showing a type of crime (think back to carjackings, for example) it seems to give criminals, of any race or residential status, ideas. So please just stay aware of your surroundings. I will let you know what the investigation shows.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!