ICE Allows Criminal Aliens Into America

May 11, 2016/in The Front Line /by pschnittger

By Jerry Guiltner

Some of us are old enough to remember Nikita Khrushev, Premier of the Soviet Union from 1958-1964. It was the alleged “shoe banger” who famously told Americans that the Russians would bury us. After that infamous quote, the Premier said this, “I once said, ‘We will bury you,’ and I got into trouble with it. Of course we will not bury you with a shovel. Your own working class will bury you.”

In part, that prediction may be coming to pass in the present day. It is not the Russians who are bringing Khrushchev’s quote to fruition; rather it is allowing illegal aliens to flood through American borders that may be the culprit that buries America. They are criminals under our current laws and many of them are criminals in the lands from where they come. Yet they are allowed to keep passing through our porous borders unabated.

CNS News reported recently (April 28, 2016) that ICE has released 86,288 “criminal aliens” in a three-year period. ICE is the Immigration and Customs Enforcement government agency charged with keeping us safe from illegals. CNS News said the ICE “director, Sarah Saldana, provided written testimony to the House Oversight and Government Reform committee … that showed over 86,000 criminal aliens had been released back into the United States from fiscal year 2013-2015.

Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah), chairman of the House Oversight Committee, bore into Saldana saying, “What’s going on at Homeland Security? What’s going on with immigration [and] Customs Enforcement is one of the most infuriating things I think I’ve seen in this government yet. In a three-year period, Immigration and Customs Enforcement has released more than 86,000 criminal aliens into the American public.”

Chaffetz continued, “These are people that are here illegally, got caught committing a crime, were convicted of that crime and instead of deporting them, they were just released back out in in the United States of America.” He noted that what he calls the 86,000 “criminal aliens” was convicted of more than 231,000 crimes.

The scenario gets worse. Chaffetz said, “All told, they had more than 231,000 crimes that they were convicted of – 86,000 of these people. In 2015, 196 of these people were convicted of homicide, and ICE released them back into the public rather than deporting them.”

CNS’ story also recounted this glaring statistic again, quoting the scathing remarks of chairman Chaffetz, “Let me give you some other stats. In 2013, ICE released 36,007 criminal aliens who are here unlawfully and present in the United States. As of September 2014, 5,700 of those individuals went on to commit additional crimes.”

Those illegals that skirt our system of citizenship and laws are not only dangerous in and of themselves, but they adversely affect our economic system. Crime inherently brings about economic chaos through circumventing the tax system that is necessary to continuing programs designed to help those American citizens in need of assistance.

At the end of 2015, the United States is not on solid financial ground. That is true in spite of what the president says. At least three Internet websites (National Priorities Project, Information Station and Concord Coalition) indicate the national debt at well over $18-trillion and approaching $19-trillion.

We admit that not everyone that enters the U.S. illegally is a threat to the economy and the safety of Americans. Yet, they are here under unlawful means. They are not like those who came years ago to settle in a country that offered the opportunity to be free. Those immigrants did it the right way. They went through the process of becoming American citizens, and that was not easy for all of them. Those newcomers also adhered to America’s laws. Driver’s licenses were not issued to anyone that covered their face, which at least one state has done recently for Muslim women who wear burkas.

Furthermore, those who came from foreign lands learned the American version of English and spoke it in public. Now, many of those coming here, illegal or not, do not assimilate. They want to keep their culture, which is acceptable if done in private. It is those who want to enjoy U.S. freedoms but cling to their old ways and desire to change the American way of life with which we have a problem.

Putting that puzzle together seems to be fulfilling Khrushev’s dire prediction of the burying of America. An avalanche in the economic realm and in the cultural realm is falling on the land of the free and the home of the brave. It is no stretch of the mind to realize that today’s America is not the same country it has been for almost 240 years.

The Bible says that in the last days, lawlessness will abound with the world being led by a lawless man we call the Antichrist. That is a prediction that will certainly become reality.

Can the burying of America be reversed or slowed? The answer is a resounding “Yes!” But patriotic God-trusting Americans must rise to the challenge and call out those who subvert the laws of the land. ICE and other agencies of government must be held accountable. Government leaders from all quadrants must be engaged and defeated.

No doubt the most important thing we as believers in the Lord Jesus Christ can do is to pray. The Lord encourages us to petition Him and He sometimes tells us what to pray. He doesn’t send an email, a twitter, a blog, or post a message on Facebook. He does it through His word. We must be wary when citing social media sources, but when we rely God’s own word in His Holy Scriptures, we can trust His promises.

While it is not the only prayer we can offer to God, a good starting point is a very familiar section of Scripture. “If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land” (2 Chron. 7:14).

A lot of “ifs” in that passage. And the answer to our prayer may not be instantaneous, but we know that if we obey Him, God will hear our cries for mercy.

https://www.swpm.us/may-11-2016-ice-...liens-america/