Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IMMIGRANT HUMAN KATRINA FLOODING INTO THE UNITED STATES

IMMIGRANT HUMAN KATRINA FLOODING INTO THE UNITED STATES
    By Frosty Wooldridge
    February 18, 2008
    NewsWithViews.com

Except for a miracle third party run from Ron Paul, we stand 10 months away from the next president opening our borders to a flood of humanity. Obama, Hillary and McCain promise to give amnesty to 20-30 million illegal aliens, continue chain migration, double U.S. immigration from 1.0 to 2.0 million annually and accept unending millions of anchor babies. This means 70 million immigrants and their children will flood into America by 2040—a heartbeat in time of 32 years.

If that happens, if we allow an added 70 million people within three decades, the interview with Dr. Albert Bartlett below will raise the hair on the back of your neck. With our own population growth of 30 million, that means 100 million more people added to America!

If you read my 36 part series, “THE NEXT ADDED 100 MILLION AMERICANS,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I limited myself to one child because that was all I could raise decently. I knew that America uses a disproportionate amount of resources and that's why I am looking for renewable energy career options. It is disgusting when I hear La Raza types say whites don't love children enough or they would be having more. What a backwards mentality!! Why don't our leaders get it? Unchecked population growth is suicidal and heartless to the innocents brought into it. And I know it's not PC to say this, but it really does seem the less fit people are to be parents, the more children they have. Our country is stupid enough to reward that kind of short-sightedness, and my child will suffer with the rest. The rich think they can hide from it in gated communities - but how many celeb's and politician's kids have already been harmed when they venture out into the "real world?" Enough to make you think they would wake up! Is every mansion going to have a desalination plant? They are going to need it, or they will face the same drought as everyone else. Saudi Arabia's water table is already 40 ft below where it should be. Florida is a giant sponge yet its water table is being poisoned by its low water levels. The next spate of wars will be over water: who owns it, who controls it, who poisons it. Those upstream will be hated by those downstream. Coca Cola and many other American conglomerates have been buying water rights all over the world because they know this. Forget oil - this crisis will dwarf them all. We CAN live without oil - we CANNOT live without water. Neither can any of the life on this planet.

We really should spend a litttle time helping frosty with this...we really need to get some of these people on our side to speak out more and it also may enourge a good Independant to see how much need this country is is.....because Frosty is right as it is we are headed or amnesty....not saying it will happen just saying we should do all we can to avoid that train reck!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

This is a very urgent topic. I have my fears about the overpopulation. I didn't know that 80% of of growth is from illegals.

We older ones can recall when over-population concern was the trend and talk in the media.

Somewhere along the line the 'powers that be' decided we needed more people obviously. People = money to them.

This should again be a major concern of everyone everywhere.

And I'm tired of hearing about a water shortage in CA when they let our borders stay open and builders keep building. Actually the mortage crisis helped put the brakes on the builders for the time being anyway.

Good article Frosty!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn