Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Immigrant Hunters Willing to use lethal force in AZ

http://www.quepasa.com/content/?c=105&id=318544

"Immigrant Hunters Willing to use lethal force in Arizona"

Phoenix, U.S., March 22, 2005 (Notimex).- Members of the "Minute Man Project (MMP)", planning to "watch" the Arizona-Mexico border during the month of April, could use lethal force to defend themselves against any threat, one of its members admitted today.

"To be 100% honest, some of our elements will be armed and ready", ex-soldier John Smallberries, MMP member, said when being interviewed by the La Shawn Barber radio show.

"The starting point about carrying weapons is that if someone tries to kill one of our volunteers while he/she is watching the border and asking authorities for help (immigration authorities) he/she has the legal right to use lethal force to defend himself/herself", he stated.

He stated that under any other circumstances, the use of weapons by any member of MMP would be considered a crime and the responsible for this would have to face the law.

Smallberries, who identified himself as an ex-marine who fought in Iraq and who left the army and went back to Iraq to train local personnel on border surveillance, said he will be heading the MMP mission.

According to the private organization, called "immigrant hunters" by opponents, will have up to 30 airplanes and 16 pilots to back the operation they will launch next April 1 through 30 in the county of Cochise, border to Sonora, Mexico.

According to the MMP's Internet Portal, the group has recruited more than 900 volunteers so far throughout the nation, including six foreigners.

The anti-immigrant operation will consist of identifying potential undocumented immigrants who are trying to cross the Arizona-Mexico border by "using binoculars, telescopes and night vision glasses" to turn them in to the Border Patrol.

According to the MMP group, the watched area will cover 40 square kilometers, including Douglas border areas.

The group has rejected some accusations stating some of its members are also extremists like white supremacists, skinheads and neo-nazis.

There are many unconfirmed official versions Mara Salvatrucha (MS13) gang members are planning to travel to Arizona to fight MMP members.

Critics of the racist "immigrant hunters" group consider impossible to confirm if the group has gathered 900 volunteers or if it counts with fewer people on their side and is just trying to draw the attention of people to promote their anti-immigrant agenda.

This operation has raised serious concern in Mexico, whose authorities have recently sent a diplomatic notice to Washington requesting legal action against these vigilantes before they violate the human rights of Mexican undocumented immigrants.

The MMP operation is supported by the Cochise Sheriff, Larry Dever, who considers it a "just cause" for civilians to protect the borders of their country.

However, American federal authorities, including the Border Patrol, have expressed their opposition to this civilian operation and have stated in case these vigilantes break the law, they will be arrested.

The MMP was named after the civilian "Minute Men" groups, who organized themselves in a minute to repel the Eighteenth century British forces.

Arizona has recently become the main entrance gate to the United States for undocumented workers.

Here we go. People spreading rumors about MMP. Yea, I do believe the MM will encounter problems. But only because hot-headed criminals on the wrong side of the border, will create a ruckus.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"This operation has raised serious concern in Mexico, whose authorities have recently sent a diplomatic notice to Washington requesting legal action against these vigilantes before they violate the human rights of Mexican undocumented immigrants."

And what "legal action" do suggest be taken? The Minutemen have every
    LEGAL right to assemble. They are not "vigilantes." They are "undocumented border control agents." Why don't you keep your
    "undocumented" citizens in Mexico? You can't control your own country but you want to tell us what to do in our country?

"However, American federal authorities, including the Border Patrol, have expressed their opposition to this civilian operation and have stated in case these vigilantes break the law, they will be arrested."

Why don't you try arresting more of those "Mexican undocumented immigrants?" The Minuetmen are expressing their opposition to the lack of border security, which is the fault of Washington.
    I support the Minutemen 1000%
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

"The MMP operation is supported by the Cochise Sheriff, Larry Dever, who considers it a "just cause" for civilians to protect the borders of their country."
    Nice to see that Sheriff Dever has seen the light.

Undocumented Border Patrol spotting undocumented aliens. Whats the problem ?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I support the MMP 100%. I knew there would be 'spin stories' by the msm. By the liberal left. By the Mexicans.

Figured someone would attempt to set the MMP up as having committed some criminal act. "They" certainly don't want anything like this to take hold, it might spread along the border and create a small inconvenience to the lawbreakers trying to cross. Same like prop 200, 'they' are praying that it doesn't spread to other states. Trying really hard to find something illegal about taxpayers not wanting to support lawbreakers. Go figure!

At least for a little while longer we still have a constitution...long live the MMP.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

There are many unconfirmed official versions Mara Salvatrucha (MS13) gang members are planning to travel to Arizona to fight MMP members.

If that happens, there will be bloodshed. The MSM will then blame the MMP for instigating the incident. I think each group, while out on patrol, should be armed with a video camera. If there is an incident, the video can be aired to show the truth.
    "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Pat your enemies on the back until the right time comes, then take your revenge like a tiger. Never forget who conned you, hurt you or cheated you, regardless of who they are."

I agree about the cameras but there is another problem to consider. If there is an 'incident' the Feds will sieze all of the cameras and film they can get their hands on.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ALIPAC said: I agree about the cameras but there is another problem to consider. If there is an 'incident' the Feds will sieze all of the cameras and film they can get their hands on.

That's why there needs to be 10 to 20 thousand people show up over that 30 day period, all with cameras. It's more than doable. It'll take that to get the proper coverage. That many like minded people could well show up, I'm going to do all I can to encourage them. Not part of the "patrol", but observers to watch for disruptors, etc.

We had 5000 people show up in Jarbidge Nevada. Have you ever been to Jarbidge, Nevada? Don't ever go. Here's some of that story. And it was frightful. I drove into this isolated canyon with no phone service and having no idea what was facing us. We had threats. I had my computer hacked over the Klamath Falls Water crisis ordeal (We had 20,000 one day in May 2001 in a town of only 14,000 people, plus scores every day for weeks at Camp Headgate ). None of this is fun for those guys planning this MMP.

INCIDENT AT JARBIDGE

Keywords: LAND GRAB, JARBIDGE, ELKO, BABBITT, FED UP!
    Source: Eye Witness
    Published: July 5, 2000
    Posted on 07/05/2000 20:46:41 PDT by AuntB

I recall in studies of Native Americans and the ensuing "Indian wars" many battles, massacres and land takeovers were referred to as "incidents". That's a polite term for a lot more sinister act. Absolute power, no matter what color, creed, religion it may be will take what it wants, whenever it is allowed. The indigenous tribes of this country had something the power wanted and it took it. The same strain of evil power in that part of our history has again reared it's ugly head. On July 3 and 4, 2000 some of the current indigenous tribes gathered in Jarbidge, Nevada and said ENOUGH.

You will be told by the so-called environmentalists, who only showed up at the last minute, that damage was done when some good Americans repaired a road destroyed at taxpayer expense by Bill Clinton and Bruce Babbitt's Federal Government. It's a lie. Many of us camped for days on the Jarbidge River to observe as citizen reporters. We studied for months the motives of the Elko Shovel Brigade. We studied documents. We talked to law enforcement, national, regional and local reporters, and citizens of Jarbidge. We experienced Jarbidge.

I missed meeting the man who spoke to national televised media as an "environmentalist" and praised this out-of-control government for destroying this little dirt road. You just had to be there. Maybe that's what Mr. Babbitt is counting on....that NO ONE will bother to show up to tell the rest of the country about these remote, meaningless little bergs that they seek to destroy. But, oh yes, it's only a crummy little dirt road, messing with the bull trout. The BULL part is correct. I wonder where the enviro-man would like to send the handful of residents of Jarbidge as he extols this governments corrupt actions. Perhaps the remnanats of some former tribe will share a reservation. Then Mr. Babbitt could mess with their funds as well. This is not about a "road". This is about people's lives. Their homes. And something that the power wants.

The Western States have little representation or electoral votes, so their concerns are not taken seriously by the politicians. In fact, they have no intention of letting us have a part of planning our lives, our homes, our futures.

Jarbidge is a half mile stretch with tiny stores, businesses, and homes along one road. Dirt road...the only way in and the only way out is many miles of dirt, rock, towering mountains and bottomless canyons. No pavement, not a black, sticky drop. This is not the area for the faint hearted. Gives new meaning to the word "remote". You really want to be there to bother ever getting there. 3 miles down the road are campgrounds that we stayed in at the road closure. Our camp was right on the river. The road closure was farther away from the river and the so called "endangered" fish. IF the enviro's and the administrations reason for closing is true then they MUST close off the entire road and close off Jarbidge. The entire community is on that river. That cute little white haired, 90 year old life-time resident is just gonna have to relocate! No big deal. Frankly, I doubt if 99.99% of the country would ever want to go there, let alone LIVE there. Well, I suppose, that's a mute point testified to by the 25 year-round residents of Jarbidge.

Like I said, you had to be there. Where do you suppose Enviro-man and the ol' enviro-broads live? How about, ummmm......San Diego! Percentage wise they should be willingly let go of Disneyland. Bulldoze it! Call in the Forest Service. If they don't trash it, they'll burn it. Do you have any idea how much natural habitat is being destroyed by Disney?!!That used to be Orange groves! Oranges, after all, are getting harder to get! Then bill San Diego County a few billion for messing it up! So the San Diegans loose 10% of their community...it's for the greater good.

Go home, Enviro-man! Go back to your corrupt resort city on the rim of Grand Canyon, Mr. Babbitt. Let these people live like they've lived for decades in a place they love and treat like it is loved. More than YOU will ever dream of loving a piece of land. It's THEIR road. They NEVER harmed their river. They're not tellin you how to live, or where..... Where you may travel and on what road. Some things never change, like evil power. Chief Joseph of the Nez Perce said it best:

"PERHAPS YOU THINK THE CREATOR SENT YOU HERE TO DISPOSE OF US AS YOU SEE FIT. IF I THOUGHT YOU WERE SENT BY THE CREATOR I MIGHT BE INDUCED TO THINK YOU HAD A RIGHT TO DISPOSE OF ME. DO NO MISUNDERSTAND ME, BUT UNDERSTAND ME FULLY WITH REFERENCE TO MY AFFECTIONS FOR THE LAND. I NEVER SAID THE LAND WAS MINE TO DO WITH IT AS I CHOSE. THE ONE WHO HAS THE RIGHT TO DISPOSE OF IT IS THE ONE WHO HAS CREATED IT. I CLAIM A RIGHT TO LIVE ON MY OWN LAND, AND ACCORD YOU THE PRIVILEGE TO LIVE ON YOURS."

THE WEST LIVES. The "INCIDENT" that is trying to happen to Jarbidge has been exposed. GO home, where ever that may be and leave these people alone to care for THER HOME.

THE SOUTH CANYON ROAD IS OPEN.

http://www.stopfedlandgrab.org/Jarbidge ... ebook.html
    Want to make people angry? Lie to them.
    Want to make them absolutely livid? Tell 'em the truth."

http://towncriernews.blogspot.com/

I agree about the cameras but there is another problem to consider. If there is an 'incident' the Feds will sieze all of the cameras and film they can get their hands on.

If something of interest is recorded, pull the tape, pocket it and insert a blank tape. Keep your mouth shut and make a copy before the Feds realize what happened.
    "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Pat your enemies on the back until the right time comes, then take your revenge like a tiger. Never forget who conned you, hurt you or cheated you, regardless of who they are."

Quote Originally Posted by 82Marine89

If something of interest is recorded, pull the tape, pocket it and insert a blank tape. Keep your mouth shut and make a copy before the Feds realize what happened.
    Also, I feel this is why a "blow by blow" documentary (i.e. reality tv) type mission is also critical. I may end up with the fed's seizing all of my newly aquired equipment, but I will do my best to get the "real" show out as quickly as possible, and have as many people as possible get each show. Then a "cover-up" will be impossible (at least for the already released footage). I am hoping to be able to do this daily (with the prior night's footage, and inteviews during the day).

Husker.