Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: "LITTLE THING" GUTIERREZ UPSET WITH IMMIGRATION EXPERT (SOB)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"LITTLE THING" GUTIERREZ UPSET WITH IMMIGRATION EXPERT (SOB)

It's pathetic that this "elected" idiot and his ilk don't represent the citizens who elected him to office. It's as though he's more of a representative for the mexican people.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/29/luis-gutierrez-explodes-on-immigration-expert-for-quoting-his-dismissal-of-kate-steinles-murder/[/URL]

LUIS GUTIERREZ EXPLODES ON IMMIGRATION EXPERT FOR QUOTING HIS DISMISSAL OF KATE STEINLE’S MURDER
    By Katie McHugh 29 July 2015

Democratic representative Luis Gutierrez (IL) used his time testifying before the Senate Judiciary Committee on Tuesday to furiously denounce the Center for Immigration Studies’ Jessica Vaughan, after she turned his dismissal of Kathryn Steinle’s murder as “a little thing” against him.

Vaughan, Director of Policy Studies, testified about the dangers sanctuary policies pose to Americans when local jurisdictions refuse to hand over illegal aliens to immigration authorities, or even detain them.

Vaughan, Director of Policy Studies, testified about the dangers sanctuary policies pose to Americans when local jurisdictions refuse to hand over illegal aliens to immigration authorities, or even detain them.
    “As someone who has also lost a close family member,” Vaughan said, “my brother, because of a negligent act by a sworn law enforcement officer and also a bad policy — and I should add that the offense that was committed was one that some on this committee would call a ‘minor traffic offense’ that killed my brother, I have to say that it is really not OK to refer to these tragedies as a ‘little thing,’ as one member of this committee has.”

This reference was to Gutierrez, who brushed off Steinle’s murder during a July interview with Telemundo. After a reporter cited the killing in relation to sanctuary cities, he responded: “Every time a little thing like this happens, [Republicans] use the most extreme example to say it must be eliminated.”

Vaughan continued, “I have a friend. Her name is Heather. A few years ago, she was carjacked at knife-point and taken to Roger Williams’ Park in Providence, Rhode Island, and raped repeatedly by an illegal alien who had been in the custody of the Providence Police Department more than once,” but was released thanks to a mayor’s sanctuary city policies.

“This was not a ‘little thing,'” she declared. “I have other friends, some in this room, who can tell similar stories. And I’m afraid Congress is about to get away with doing just a ‘little thing’ just by barring funding from these sanctuary jurisdictions, some funding. And I’m asking you today to not be satisfied by just doing a ‘little thing.’ This big problem requires you to have the courage to do a bigger thing.”

Gutierrez was spitting mad.

About three minutes into his testimony, he asked to re-read a statement he made at another hearing. He began to read in an increasingly angry tone.

“I just want to, just for the record, because I think it is very important –” he paused, glaring daggers at the audience, likely at Vaughan. “Listen to this,” he demanded, with another pregnant pause. He then read aloud a statement he made during a July 14 hearing.

“‘I want to say to you, Mr. Gowdy, that I feel the same anguish and pain that I know the secretary does, and every American should at the death of that woman,'” he read. “That nobody has come here to look for excuses or anything else. I mean, this is a career criminal we have on our hands… This man is not an immigrant. Immigrants come here to work hard, sweat, and toil,” he read in staccato, before rushing on: “We should be warm and welcoming them; this man is a foreigner who has come to cause damage.”

He appeared to calm himself somewhat before stating: “‘Let’s fix our broken immigration system, so we can get rid of foreigners who come here to cause damage, harm and welcome immigrants.'”

“That is my statement,” he said, waving a piece of paper. “I’d just like to put it in the record, once again, because apparently Mrs. Vaughan didn’t read it,” he snarled. “Or take the time to read it.”

“Secondly, on the floor of the House of Representatives, on July 9, quote — and this is in the record, and I’d like to put it in the record once again, because apparently Mrs. Vaughan doesn’t read,” he spat, “what is actually said, in the English language, in the English language, that I have said.”

This was a deeply disingenuous thing for Gutierrez to say about Steinle’s murder: In English, he said he could “only imagine the grief her family is feeling” on the Congressional record. One week later, he said in Spanish her death was “a little thing.” Politicians talk out both sides of their mouth, but thanks to mass immigration, the U.S. can see its elected representatives do so in different languages.

Gutierrez accused Vaughan of “exploiting” Steinle’s death by pointing out that defiant local authorities refused to cooperate with immigration law enforcement, and that Gutierrez himself scoffed at her murder.

Gutierrez, always audacious, adopted Steinle’s murder as a way to plug his own political career.

“Apparently,” Gutierrez said as he removed his glasses and gathered himself up in a fury, “people have decided to besmirch people’s reputation, and take their words, and exploit the death of a beautiful young American woman. And I will not simply stand here and remain silent while that happens. You may not believe that we should have, Mrs. Vaughan, a fixing of our broken immigration system. But don’t exploit a young woman’s death in order to receive a paycheck to put food on your table.”

That Americans have lost beloved family members to illegal aliens made no impression on Gutierrez. He demanded Vaughan stop talking about immigration altogether.

“You should find a more decent and practical way about going about your living,” he shouted.

And then Gutierrez turned to her grieving father.

“To Mr. Steinle, I am so sorry about the death of your daughter,” he said, putting a hand to his heart. “I assure you I have a 36-year-old, and a 27-year-old, and I love them dearly. And I can never imagine losing them. And I will work to make sure we fix this immigration system. And the situations like the ones you suffer never happen again.”
    “That has been my record in the past, in working with the members of the minority and the majority in this House. And I take great offense at anyone suggesting otherwise,” he concluded.

LUIS GUTIERREZ is the biggest slimiest piece of crap to ever serve in Congress!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Let this snake have a piece of your mind folks!

http://www.alipac.us/f8/let-luis-gut...7/#post1468394

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Second deadly killing in July 2015 - Margaret Kostelnik 7/27/15 Ohio

A detective said during the arraignment that Razo has confessed to the deadly, one-day crime spree in the quiet Lake Erie town. Police began seeking Razo late Monday morning after the girl described him to police and said he had tried to rape her. Hours later, he allegedly shot a 40-year-old woman in the arm as she walked with her two children along a bike path and an hour after that, a man told park rangers he'd found his wife, 60-year-old Margaret Kostelnik, shot to death in their home near the bike path.

The Lake County coroner said Kostelnik, who was an assistant to the mayor in nearby Willoughby, was shot multiple times.

Authorities say Juan Emmanuel Razo fatally shot Margaret Kostelnik.
    “People always say, ‘Oh, she’s the nicest person in the world,’” Willoughby Mayor David Anderson told FoxNews.com. "But Margaret Kostelnik is the nicest person you could ever meet.”
    http://www.libertynewsonline.com/art..._301_37533.php

Kate Steinle July '15
    http://news.wbt.com/newsroom/article...e=1111&class=0

and a short list of killings over years:

Spencer Golvach Feb 15
    http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2015/...traffic-light/

Lesly Plott Feb '13
    http://whnt.com/2015/06/29/illegal-a...lville-murder/

Joshua Wilkerson November '10 - was beaten, strangled, tortured until he died. He was tied up, thrown in a field, and set on fire. His killer, Hermilo Moralez, was brought here illegally by his illegal parents when he was ten years old, so he fit the ‘DREAM’ kid description
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...peaks-volumes/

Robert Krentz Mar '10
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/03/30...izona-rancher/

Jamiel Shaw May '08
    http://www.bizpacreview.com/2015/07/...-matter-223566

Adrienne Shelly Nov.'08
    http://www.diggersrealm.com/mt/archives/003005.html

ARE THEY ALL "LITTLE THINGS"? Guiterrez is sickening and should not hold a political office!

IF not for multi-culturalism there would be no agitators like Guiterrez or obama for that matter. Their liberal white masters give them just enough leash to think they are fee.
    <div>"If I had known this I would have picked my own cotton"</div>

Absolutely, Luis is slime of the earth. But what he is saying about victims is nothing new. The way it was said to me, "In the grand scheme of the problems the nation has, it is not a big thing." The response I often received form voters and politicians alike when trying to explain Kevin's unnecessary death. I heard it often enough from voters that I began to wonder if they were right. Americans too can be cruel.

Apparently, Senor Luis believes we can magically cull the "bad illegals" from the "good illegals" with NO VETTING whatsoever. It's bad enough that the bureaucracy issues about 20,000 "green cards" EVERY FREAKIN' WEEK. How thoroughly do you think those "legal immigrants" are vetted? Murderous nut jobs like the "Chechen Chiselers" who blew off dozens of arms and legs in Boston are APPROVED! Odds are that these professional paper-pushers basically rubber-stamp the app's rather than actually doing their jobs.

Now, you have BORDER JUMPERS who don't even bother applying for admission. They aren't screened for communicable diseases, either. And we have to tolerate those criminals because a congressman born in Puerto Rico, where all the residents are BORN US citizens, tells us so? Sorry, but I ain't buyin' it.
    Viva La Migra! [Hooray for the Border Patrol!] Viva Ramos! Viva Campean!* Good Riddance to El Presidente Jorge Boosh!

I wish we could deport Gutierrez to where he belongs! I would just LOVE to see the look on his midget face when Trump is president and we suddenly have tougher immigration enforcement than we've had in DECADES!!

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Stopillegalimmigration View Post
    I wish we could deport Gutierrez to where he belongs! I would just LOVE to see the look on his midget face when Trump is president and we suddenly have tougher immigration enforcement than we've had in DECADES!!
    He may not mind so bad because Trump supports illegal immigrant amnesty.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    He may not mind so bad because Trump supports illegal immigrant amnesty.
    Come on dude. Trump isn't perfect on immigration but he'll be a LOT tougher than any president in DECADES! Did you know opponents like Gutierrez call Kate's Law the "Donald Trump Law"? Trump will end sanctuary cities, end Obama's executive amnesty, have ICE do their job again and deport illegals, plus build a WALL! He still has time to toughen his position even more before he gets into office.

To say Trump supports amnesty when Hispanics are selling Trump pinatas is ridiculous!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast