Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

U.N. "No such thing as illegal immigration"

With Carl Limbacher and NewsMax.com Staff
    Thursday, May 18, 2006 11:29 a.m. EDT

U.N.: No Such Thing as Illegal Immigration

The United Nations doesn't recognize the concept of illegal immigration - and refuses to use that term when referring to foreigners who flout U.S. immigration laws by crossing the border without documentation.

So says Eric Shawn, whose new book "The U.N. Exposed," blows the lid off the corruption, double-dealing and anti-U.S. resentment that permeates the world body.

"In U.N. world there's no such thing as an illegal alien or illegal immigrant," Shawn told Fox News Channel's Bill O'Reilly Wednesday night. "They call it an irregular migrant."

Legal immigrants, on the other hand, are referred to as "regular migrants," Shawn said.

"Basically they want them to have the same rights as the documented immigrants," the one-time Fox street reporter explained. "They say that in [their] convention."

"[It] protects the human rights, they say, of the migrants. It's been signed by Mexico, not by us."

Shawn went on to note that the head of the U.N.'s immigration agency is a Mexican official. "It's ironic," he told O'Reilly, "because Mexico has some of the toughest laws against illegal immigration."

Asked if official U.N. policy was to encourage open borders, Shawn told O'Reilly: "Basically, as long as it's legal. They're not for illegal immigration, but they try to encourage migration as much as possible."

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2...8/113241.shtml
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

I think we should deport the UN along with the illegal immigrants!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Yep Yep

That statement was made after 9/11. "We should boot out the U.N. and use their building.

WE need our soldiers HOME NOW!
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

....the bribery of France, Russia, and China, three permanent members of the Security Council, through the billions in contracts doled out by Saddam Hussein’s regime. I take the reader into Conference Room 7, the site of what I call the real Iraq war that lasted through the ‘90s, as Saddam manipulated the “661 Committee,” which oversaw the infamous Oil-for-Food program.....
    http://article.nationalreview.com/?q...JlMjFjZWQ4YmQ=

But the UN is such a reputable institution! ROFLAMO!
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

The U.N. also hates our 2nd amendment.

Quote Originally Posted by xanadu
    Yep Yep

That statement was made after 9/11. "We should boot out the U.N. and use their building.

WE need our soldiers HOME NOW!
    I would love to see us pull out of Iraq to defend our homeland....but Bush had to go after the man who tried to kill his daddy!

Many European and other nations have immigration laws....has U.N. spoken out about them, or only U.S. situtation? I'm not up on this issue.
    "Remember the Alamo!"

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    You know the UN isn't in the US right? It's considered international territory.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by andyt
    The U.N. also hates our 2nd amendment.
    Right along with every country that hates us and wants to see America fall!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoIllegalsAllowed
    Yes, I know history of United Nations....I just haven't read up on the context of anything adressed by them on illegal immigration.
    "Remember the Alamo!"

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by krazynbama
    Quote Originally Posted by NoIllegalsAllowed
    Yes, I know history of United Nations....I just haven't read up on the context of anything adressed by them on illegal immigration.
    I haven't either. But I still think the world is better off with the UN then without.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast