Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexican opinion of US dwindles amid spread of AZ style laws

Mexican opinion of US dwindles amid spread of Arizona-style immigration laws

Georgia's legislature passed a bill Thursday night giving law enforcement broader authority to verify immigrant status, a move inspired by an Arizona law that many Mexicans called 'racist.'

By Andrew Kennis, Contributor / April 15, 2011

Mexico City

Mexicans might now be reticent about taking that midnight train to Georgia. The state legislature Thursday passed an Arizona-style immigration bill authorizing police to check the passport status of anyone deemed “suspiciousâ€
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

how considerate of our mexican neighbors to be mad at us because WE ARE SUPPORTING TEN PERCENT OF THEIR POPULATION!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    "The stated goal of ‘show me your paper laws’ is to drive the whole undocumented population out,â€

Oh. If only the Mexicans knew how much I value their opinion.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Bottom line is I just wish all the mexicans here had such a low opinion of us that they would pack up and go home

i really could care less what mexicans or the mexican government thinks about the US, our laws or anything

I think the Pew Research Center’s Global Attitudes Project should ask Americans what they think of Mexico.

These illegals hate us so much they can't wait to jump the fence. They honestly believe they and their entitlement attitude should be welcomed by all Americans. They're delusional.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    ReggieMay wrote
    I think the Pew Research Center’s Global Attitudes Project should ask Americans what they think of Mexico.
    Ditto

Its not racisim its the law and just because my goverment wasn't doing its job for the last few years doesn't change that! Oh I had busted window and got pulled over for it too but I didn't make excusses for getting pulled over. I accepted the consaquences of my lack of action! NO MORE HAND OUT WHAAA!

Banned
    Now is the time to errect the monument at the border...a hand giving Mexico the finger.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast