Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree94Likes

Thread: Trump: I'll have 11 million illegals gone in 2 years

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

From Rick Santorum Website, immigration section (thought it might be good to compare the two positions):

http://www.ricksantorum.com/immigration_reform

Rick Santorum Immigration Plan

Over the past twenty years, nearly 35 million legal and illegal immigrants have come to our shores. This is the largest mass immigration America has seen in our history – even surpassing the Great Wave from the turn of the 20th Century. These immigrants are largely unskilled and low-skilled labor and they are competing for the same jobs as the 74% of Americans who do not have a college degree.

Every net new job created since 2000 for people between 18 and 65 is held by someone who wasn’t born in this country. This needs to change.

The American family is the first economy. Just like a business, each family needs revenue, pays expenses, and at the end of the month the books must balance.

As families struggle in this ever competitive labor market, we must make sure our policies do not throw up further roadblocks and dead ends to their ability to succeed. We must rebuild this first economy, and one step is to ensure we have a responsible immigration policy that puts the American worker and their families first.

We must reduce immigration levels to the United States in order to protect American workers from foreign labor that is taking jobs that Americans could otherwise hold.

Key Actions:

Enforce the law by implementing a biometric tracking system for every immigrant who enters America so we can track who is here and who has overstayed their visa. Anyone apprehended who has overstayed their visa should be subject to fines and then subsequently removed.

End the practice of sanctuary cities by withholding federal funds from any city that refuses to cooperate with federal authorities.

Put an end to president Obama’s unconstitutional executive amnesty which is largely responsible for the latest border surge.

Push for congressional action to require all businesses use e-verify for all employees to assure those who play by the rules are rewarded and employers who hire illegal immigrants are held accountable.

Join every other developed country in the world save one, and put an end to automatic citizenship for children born here to illegal immigrants.

I don't know, it really looks like Trump put more thought and effort into his position paper and has more key actions. Plus the deportation of illegal aliens within 2 years which is huge. That removes the "base", that ends the chain migration, that ends the lure, aiding, abetting, harboring, and so forth which they do for each other.
    Last edited by Judy; 09-12-2015 at 02:30 AM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Mr. "United States First" (address as USF hereafter),

I must agree with Judy. Mr. Trump's plan is very well developed. Much more detailed than Rick Santorum's, as beautifully illustrated in Judy's posts for comparison.

USF, you criticized Trump for consulting with Senator Jeff Sessions to create his Immigration plan. I think Trump's willingness to seek the expertise of others is one of his strongest attributes. True leadership is accomplished through delegation. I applaud Trump as a man who knows his own weaknesses and leans on those with greater experience.

USF, you commented that Trump's 2 year plan is "good rhetoric" and a "quick fix". You claim that "Even the most aggressive mass round up, it would take years with all the Lawyers lined up to Protect Illegals". Consider this. Start the deportation process. Let us say illegals will be forcefully removed, maybe only 500,000 over a six month period. In that same 6 month period, begin holding employers accountable for hiring illegals and start eliminating their government assistance and driver's licenses. Don't you think that the illegals will start to flee on their own? I do. Once they voluntarily migrate back out of the USA, the legal issues will become trivial. Membership in protective organizations like LULAC and La Raza will diminish naturally. Hopefully, television stations like Univision will collapse with so few viewers that the anti-US Citizen propaganda will be extinguished. Trump merely needs to get the ball rolling and a domino effect will spread like wildfire (reverse chain migration, if you will).

Trump has indeed said that he would be willing to allow the "good ones back in, if they have a good case." USF, you refer to these statements made by Trump as "a TOUCH BACK POLICY"...as a "Gimmick" for future "amnesty". It is my interpretation that Trump is attempting to make mass deportation slightly more palatable to those who may oppose deportation for humanitarian reasons. By saying he might let some strong cases of the good ones back in, he's really saying, get out. Get out now and we'll see if you can come back, but only after US Citizens have been put back to work. Read between the lines USF. Read Trump's policies that Judy thoughtfully posted. I don't see a touch back policy. I see a negotiation. If you, USF, were being held hostage, wouldn't you try to plead with your captors and say anything so they would leave and set you free? Would you say something like, "if you'd spare my life and leave, I won't call the cops"? You would know and they would know that as soon as you're able, that criminal would be hunted down.

After hours of viewing Donald Trump at the podiums, his sincere and unwavering message to stop and remove illegals from this country is not only cherished, but very possible and hopefully likely.

--Trump 2016!--

Rant: La Raza! Translated into English it means "The Race". How racist is that? Maybe Trump can encourage the right agencies to charge that group with hate crimes and treason. Wouldn't that be a dream come true?

PS: Mr. United States First. I am curious as to how you've been a member since 1970 to the ALIPAC organization that was started in 2004.

"Stop the invasion with mass deportation"

I posted the narration below in response to the thread concerning "Ben Carson...illegals should be given a path to amnesty".
    I am integrating this content into this thread for those who have not visited the Ben Carson conversation. I believe most of the language below is applicable for readers of this discussion.

"In a thread below [from the Ben Carson forum], Marleen Cameron Bolster "guesses" she'll vote Trump. Then she goes on to say, "I wish we had a clear candidate like Reagan". What? Does she know her history at all? In 1986 Reagan signed into law the Immigration Reform and Control Act which "naturalized" 4 million illegals that had resided in the USA since before 1982. This action by Reagan began the open invitation to invade our lands. If one would like to endorse a candidate from our country's past, support the ideology of Dwight D. Eisenhower! In 1954 he implemented an order to forcefully remove illegal aliens. Using 750 agents, 300 terrain vehicles and 7 airplanes, 1,078,168 illegals were removed from our soil. Two concerns motivated this action. Number one, the Korean war had just ended in 1953. Eisenhower felt that the troops returning home earned jobs in the homeland. Jobs being filled by illegals. Guess what. It worked. Americans filled those jobs and were not unemployed as 93 million US Citizens are today! Number two, the Mexican government actually requested for their workers to return in order to compensate for the loss of labor in Mexico. Do not believe any person or organization that claims that illegals do the work Americans won't (like the treasonous Bush family). In 2012, ICE raided the Waste Management Company in the Houston area. I live in this area. My trash pick up service did not loose one single day. However, I did notice that suddenly there were no longer any Hispanics or Latinos on the trash trucks. The jobs were immediately filled by those of African descent. So there are Americans waiting for these jobs (93 million of them). Americans that otherwise would not be hired because they do not speak Spanish. It's true. The "people" from South/Central America are racists that bully, tease and refuse to accept co-workers that do not speak Spanish. I'm in construction and have seen it 1st hand. So when people like Jorge Ramos say that deportation would hurt the economy, I call B.S.! When Jorge Ramos says, "You can't deport millions", I say, President IKE did! Stand up Citizens of the United States! Stop being politically correct! Do not believe the hype! We do not need nor want this unlawful invasion! I pray that I am not wrong, but right now after listening to Trump's speech in Phoenix Arizona, and watching his guest speaker Jameal (sp?) Shaw, whose 17 year old son was shot dead in the street by an illegal from South/Central America (NOT Canada), I believe that Donald Trump is our only true hope!
    I like what Ann Coulter had to say, "I am a single issue voter". I may not agree 100% with every view that Trump has, but that rings true for every candidate to ever run for anything. Other issues will be of no consequence if this country falls to our biggest threat.....the invasion! My slogan: "Stop the invasion with mass deportation" Has a nice ring to it, don't you think?"

Would it be possible to deport 11 million in 2 years? Yes, without a doubt, because I would guess there are at least 5 times that many here now. But the question is, WILL Trump do it? Yes, I am skeptical. But none the less, I will vote for whoever is the GOP candidate no matter what. Democrats are destroying this nation, as are the RINO Republicans. At this point, I support Trump and his stance on deporting the leaches in America.

Thanks Judy! Good info. Also, I think I read something somewhere about Senator Jeff Sessions consulting Trump specifically about illegal immigration. Do you know anything about this?

How to deport 20 million or more illegal aliens:

1. Pass Trey Gowdy's Bill HR 1148 that authorizes state and local law enforcement to enforce US immigration law with same authority as federal agents.

2. Order a 10 Year Moratorium on All New Legal Immigration.

3. There are over 800,000 state and local law enforcement officers in the US, who are sworn, paid, equipped, trained and ready to enforce US immigration law the same as they enforce US drug laws. These officers arrest on average 1.5 persons per month according to FBI crime statistics. We can all agree they have the time to enforce US immigration law.

4. If on average each officer arrests just 2 illegal aliens per month for 11 months and 3 illegal aliens in 1 month, that's 20 million illegal aliens arrested in 12 months by state and local law enforcement. 800,000 x 2 = 1,600,000 x 11 months = 17,600,000 + 800,00 x 3 x 1 month = 2,400,000 = 20,000,000 illegal aliens arrested and deported in less than 1 year.

5. Rapid deportation hearings will be conducted by local court and magistrate judges deputized as federal judges for the purpose of conducting expedited deportation hearings and issuing deportation orders within 48 hours of arrest. They will use E-verify to document status, which is the only finding of fact to be considered. Families will be deported intact, no child under 26 left behind, regardless of where they were born. Minor will be defined as 26 years of age which is the age of a minor under Obama Care and the Dream Act.

6. Mexicans, Central Americans and South Americans will be delivered to the Mexican border and their home countries will retrieve them from there. Canadians will be met at the Canadian Border by Canadian authorities under the same arrangement. Asians will be picked up by their Asian country authorities at sea by boat transfer supervised by the US Coast Guard and/or US Navy. Europeans and Middle Easterners will be picked up at ports by their European country authorities. Africans will be removed in the same way with exceptions for poverty nations, in which case, they will be transported to their home country and the cost deducted from foreign aid programs.

7. Any country who fails to pick up their citizens and children at the appointed time will receive no further remittances of any kind from the United States until they do. Any 501 C 3 tax exempt organization that attempts in any way to aid, abet, or harbor illegal aliens or attempts to interfere with, disrupt or politicize as in lobby against this legal process to prevent the deportations will lose its tax exempt status and be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

That's it. It's that simple.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by florgal View Post
    Thanks Judy! Good info. Also, I think I read something somewhere about Senator Jeff Sessions consulting Trump specifically about illegal immigration. Do you know anything about this?
    Yes, a couple of days after Trump went to the border and met with Border Patrol, he met with Jeff Sessions to discuss the issue in more detail to coordinate a good plan. Trump has always been against illegal immigration and free trade treason. I remember back in the 80's he was against amnesty and in the 90's was ranting every time he was interviewed about the free trade deals on the horizon as NAFTA was coming into play and against illegal immigration. I remember thinking then he should run for President and ward off this disaster. Of course, both problems have escalated beyond even what all of our worst fears and concerns would be, so of course he must meet with people like Sessions who have access to the data and the legal steps to be taken. He also wants to end Sanctuary Cities, but when I scanned his program again looking for it, I didn't see it in his position paper, but it maybe in part of the narrative I just read very quickly or perhaps he thought that enforcing the law covered it, which it does.

What people have to realize with the position papers, even though Trump's is the most detailed and spot on, and there are other aspects that will be addressed in other ways which is speeches and statements make clear, there are thousands of details to achieve this goal which candidates like Trump won't burden their websites with. Also, they want to keep some of that quiet until implementation. Builders are logistics people, they fight local authorities, they fight neighbors, they try everything possible to make their construction project as nice as it can be, and Trump does this better than anyone. He doesn't always win every fight, but he doesn't quit, if he doesn't get it one way, he'll back up and try to find another way. And he won't be that way just to try to be President, he's been that way his whole life.

Quote Originally Posted by danberg36 View Post
    Would it be possible to deport 11 million in 2 years? Yes, without a doubt, because I would guess there are at least 5 times that many here now. But the question is, WILL Trump do it? Yes, I am skeptical. But none the less, I will vote for whoever is the GOP candidate no matter what. Democrats are destroying this nation, as are the RINO Republicans. At this point, I support Trump and his stance on deporting the leaches in America.
    Check my post above, oh yes, it is absolutely possible. In fact, it's possible to deport 20 million in 12 months. See my plan above.

800,000 state and local law enforcement police officers presently arrest over 12 Americans and aliens for serious crimes every year. That averages 1.5 arrests per officer per month, according to FBI crime statistics. Do they have time to arrest 2 illegal aliens per month for 11 months and 3 illegal aliens in the 12th month? Well, of course they do. So cut them loose to enforce US immigration law the same way they enforce US drug laws. Trey Gowdy's bill HR 1148 does this by authorizing state and local law enforcement officers to enforce their own state immigration laws so long as they don't exceed or go beyond federal law and US immigration law with the same authority as a federal agent. We need to pass that bill pronto and start the process.

Yes, Trump will do it, because he wants to do it. Remember, his stance on this issue with US has already cost him a fortune with his loss of business with Macy's, NBC and Univue. He's already paid a huge price for standing with US on this issue. I hope he's able to recoup from NBC through his buy-out of the Miss Universe pageant and I pray he wins his lawsuit against Univue. Trump has already put his money where his mouth is, something no other candidate has done or will do.

Oh yes, he wants this as much as we do. He's a loyal American like US who knows right from wrong and truly despises the people who have ruined our country.

People also have to remember that Trump isn't looking for a job with a higher salary, a nice house to live in for awhile, or a tax-payer funded jet to ride around in, like some of the candidates. He's fully employed with his business, has his own income stream, already owns homes nicer than the White House, and I'm sure prefers his own jet to Air Force One. So, Trump is just doing this to solve problems no one else is qualified or willing to do.

He said the cutest dearest thing the other day when talking about the lobbyists and money donors for other candidates he thinks are owned by the money streams into their campaigns. Because he's paying for his own campaign, he said "I'm owned by the people".

That's why sometimes you'll hear him say one thing and then another thing the next day. He reads our reaction to see if he got it right and when he feels he didn't, he changes it to what it should be, what we want.

Quote Originally Posted by florgal View Post
    Here is a previous article re this florgal:
    http://www.alipac.us/f12/donald-trum...reform-323061/

TRUMP WILL DO IT . HE HAS THE GUT & THE KNOW HOW ,IT CALL MANAGEMENT HE WANT OUR COUNTRY BACK & SO DO I WANT A JOB '
    GOOD LUCK TRUMP

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast