Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Trump on immigration: Let in white Europeans

Trump on immigration: Let in white Europeans

Republicans are on a “suicide mission” if they back a path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants in the United States, and should be encouraging immigration by white Europeans, real estate mogul Donald Trump told the Conservative Political Action Conference on Friday morning.
    Donald Trump: His solution to immigration is to let in white Europeans.

Trump, briefly a 2012 Republican presidential hopeful, delivered the morning wakeup at CPAC, lecturing on immigration, then ridiculing the Republican “SuperPAC” masterminded by former Bush guru Karl Rove.
    The undocumented workers already in the U.S. are to be feared as voters, said Trump. He argued:
    “When it comes to immigration, you know that the 11 million illegals even if given given the right to vote — you know, you’re gonna have to do what’s right — but the fact is, 11 million people are going to be voting Democratic. That’s the way it works, and you have to be very, very careful . . . You’re just not going to get those votes.
    “Now I say to myself, why aren’t we letting people in from Europe? Nobody wants to say it, but I have many many friends from Europe, and they want to come in. Tremendous people, hard-working people. They can’t come in. I know people whose sons went to Harvard, top of their class, went to Wharton School of finance, great great students. They happen to be a citizen of a foreign country. They learn, they take all of their knowledge, and they can’t work in this country.”
    Trump outdid liberal MSNBC pundits in lampooning Rove’s two-headed SuperPAC, American Crossroads and Crossroads GPS. The group spent millions on anti-Obama TV spots, and commercials denouncing Democratic Senate candidates. It is still on the air denouncing the new pro-Obama SuperPac, Organizing for Action.
    “When you watch someone who spends $400 million on campaigns with perhaps the worst ads I’ve ever seen — they did ads on Obama I thought were being paid for by the Obama campaign,” Trump declared.
    Actually, the Rove PACs spent more than $300 million.
    Trump on immigration: Let in white Europeans | Politics Blog | an SFGate.com blog
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The snarling picture, the salacious and racially charged headlines are all trademarks of a liberal rag like the San Francisco Chronicle. JMO

Europeans aren't allowed to immigrate to this country easily since the 1965 immigration policy change on quotas.

Mexico, China, India, the Philippines, and Cuba were the top five countries of birth of lawful permanent residents in 2008.

The top five countries of birth — Mexico, China, India, the Philippines, and Cuba — accounted for 39.5 percent of all persons who received LPR status in 2008. Nationals of the next five countries — the Dominican Republic, Vietnam, Colombia, Korea, and Haiti — composed another 13.2 percent of all LPRs. In all, the top 10 leading countries of birth made up more than half (52.7 percent) of the total (see Table 1).

As in 1998, the top 20 countries of birth in 2008 accounted for more than two-thirds of all LPRs (see Table 1). Seventeen of the 20 countries on the list in 2008 were also on the 1998 list. Poland, Russia, and Bangladesh dropped off the list, while Guatemala, Ethiopia, and Nigeria joined it. Poland and Russia were on the list as recently as 2005.
    Table 1. Lawful Permanent Resident Flow by Country of Birth, 1998 and 2008 (Excel file)
    Back to the top
    California, New York, Florida, Texas, New Jersey, and Illinois were the key destinations for LPRs in 2008.
    California was the intended state of residence for 21.5 percent of all admitted LPRs in 2008. Other leading states of intended residence included New York (13.0 percent), Florida (12.1 percent), Texas (8.1 percent), New Jersey (4.9 percent), and Illinois (3.9 percent). The top 10 states of destination — which also included Massachusetts, Virginia, Georgia, and Maryland — accounted for 73.8 percent of all LPRs (see Figure 3 or download data for all 50 states and the District of Columbia as Excel file).

Figure 3. Percent Admitted LPRs by State or Territory of Intended Residence, 2008
    Source: US Department of Homeland Security, Office of Immigration Statistics, Yearbook of Immigration Statistics (various
    Migration Information Source - Legal Immigration to the United States
    Last edited by Newmexican; 03-16-2013 at 01:40 PM.

I don't believe in letting in any illegal alien of ANY race. But legal white immigrants would most likely assimilate and speak English, at least.

I thought Trump came out for amnesty for illegal aliens last year?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    I thought Trump came out for amnesty for illegal aliens last year?

W
    http://www.alipac.us/f12/donald-trum...niacal-267776/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I am opposed to more immigration from anywhere. Our population is saturated, don't believe the lies about counties losing population and thus they need more immigrants. These counties lost population because they lost jobs, and if they don't have jobs for Americans to remain in town, then they don't have jobs for immigrants or illegal aliens to move into the town. All these pro-immigration nut jobs are doing is growing the police welfare state that Americans by definition vehemently oppose. I understand what Trump is driving at, but his angle is not the right approach. This is not a tit for tat issue, it's a crucial issue to avoid more people than jobs, more children than money to sustain them, more poverty than our people can afford to underwrite, and more financial reliance on government, when we need the opposite of all the above. If your county lost population, then demand a stop to illegal immigration, passage of the FairTax and an end to free trade treason so we can bring our employers back home where they belong and hire the Americans they should have never fired in the first place.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn