Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Video of America's Most Wanted - Gilmer Hernandez

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqzjlhmUqus

See ALSO

http://www.amw.com/features/feature_sto ... fm?id=1408

The town of Rocksprings, Texas is a small town – population 1,200 – with a tough battle on its hands. It's an old wool-shipping center where God, church and the border are at the center of life. The Edwards County Sheriff's Office keeps watch over the city with just three deputies, and most of the department's cases have to do with illegal immigrants. These deputies are the officers on the front lines, keeping watchful for terrorists, illegal immigrants and gangs coming across the border from Mexico. One of the deputies on the force, Gilmer Hernandez, earned $20,000 a year trying to keep order in Rocksprings. Day and night, Hernandez would struggle with illegal immigrants trying to come into Rocksprings. It's a dangerous assignment, but Hernandez was happy to do it.

http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/?p=3041

http://www.freegilmer.com

I would like to know where is the ACLU, where is the Hispanic Caucus, where is the human rights activist, where is the public outcry for this man? Are all these powerful groups only interested in criminal aliens? This man is Hispanic, this man was trying to protect the public, what if this vehicle had run down a pedistrian while also trying to run down officer Hernandez? Would there be any out cry then? Is this what the pr0-illegal, the Hispanic Caucus, and the human rights activist have come to, is there no compassion, truth or justice for legal American citizens? Then I would have to say these are Anti-American groups working inside of our country for our destruction,I guess they only care about criminal hispanics the Legal hard working Hispanics like this man and the Border Guards can go to hell as far as they are concerned, what has our country come to? I believe our country is in a state of trembling, on the brink of collapse, just as Rome was just before her collapse from within, the only conclusion I can come to, is these people and groups will pull us down and bury us if we don't resist stronger what they are doing!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Banned
    Deadly force has a fine line when it comes to any Law Enforcement officers life. But I will say I don’t see America standing for to much more of Mexico's Bull...BeeeeeP... I have read case after case of police shooting out tires of cars to stop get a ways, some by citizens even and out of the twenty or so I saved, none where convicted of any crime.
    But the driver was!!!!!

When in the sam hill did the Courts start taking the word of a criminal as trust worthy or creditable in any shooting …

Many hispanics say and have told me personaly its ok to lie its part of the proper up bringing and fine moral values we lie for the beter good

Gilmer makes less than $400.00 a week, the unskilled invaders make more than that.

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    I would like to know where is the ACLU, where is the Hispanic Caucus,
    Hispanic Caucus is not a Hispanic rights group it is a Mexican nationalists movement.

Quote Originally Posted by domack
    Gilmer makes less than $400.00 a week, the unskilled invaders make more than that.

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    I would like to know where is the ACLU, where is the Hispanic Caucus,
    Hispanic Caucus is not a Hispanic rights group it is a Mexican nationalists movement.
    domack, thank you,I stand corrected, but, is not Ramos and Compeon Mexican Americans? Are they only for illegal Mexicans?
    Build the dam fence post haste!