Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

do you think students should walk out?

http://www.ktsm.com/index.sstg

poll midway down page in middle.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I support them walking out, as in out of our country and taking their entire illegal alien, immigration and employment law breaking, job stealing, welfare cheating, hospital bankrupting, auto stealing, woman raping, carjacking, baby molesting, ID forging, identity thieving, grafitti spraying, anchor baby spewing families with them.

If they love Mexico so much and wrap themselves in the Mexican flag, chanting in Spanish, things like "Viva La Raza" and "Viva Mexico", why don't they just f'ing go live there?

Oh yeah, that's right, than they won't have us taxpayers to pay for all their free healthcare, and free welfare, and subsidized housing, etc. And they wouldn't have any nice cars to steal, or pretty women to rape, or any cute babies to molest.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Reptile, I'm back in that mode where I don't dare leave my own yard because I am so sick of them.

I dread to see what today is going to bring. The Minutemen are nearby, setting up their operation. I hope some of them have computers so we can call them to help when the poop hits the fan because we darn sure can't count on our government.

Our cops have worked their tails off riding herd on these people but it sure doesn't help when the police spokesman gets on the tv and tells everyone they can't start arresting people becuase that would turn a peaceful demonstration into something else! Then, almost in the next sentence, the commentator says "two convience stores were robbed while the stores were full of protesters" and police are looking at the store videos to figure out who did what!

So add robbery to tying up traffic, throwing rocks at cops, plastering a park ranger with somethng slimy, chanting about LaRaza, flying Mexican flags, and whining about how a country that affords them all our services even though they aren't our citizens !
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Voted

Yes (47%)
    No (52%)
    Don't Know (1%)

But I agree with you guys, they should march all the way out the border.
    "We have room for but one flag, the American flag" - Theodore Roosevelt

Hey Reptile, the ones doing the walking here walked TO one of the bridges. Too bad the cops didn't herd them across it and lock the turnstyle!

Quote Originally Posted by reptile09
    Oh yeah, that's right, than they won't have us taxpayers to pay for all their free healthcare, and free welfare, and subsidized housing, etc. And they wouldn't have any nice cars to steal, or pretty women to rape, or any cute babies to molest.
    Damn Reptile, that's pretty severe!

I gotta' agree with ya' though.

Thats a lot of make up work in school. A lot.

Quote Originally Posted by reptile09
    I support them walking out, as in out of our country and taking their entire illegal alien, immigration and employment law breaking, job stealing, welfare cheating, hospital bankrupting, auto stealing, woman raping, carjacking, baby molesting, ID forging, identity thieving, grafitti spraying, anchor baby spewing families with them.

If they love Mexico so much and wrap themselves in the Mexican flag, chanting in Spanish, things like "Viva La Raza" and "Viva Mexico", why don't they just f'ing go live there?
    It's that idiotic deluded faction that has been fed lies that this is still Mexico. That it's stolen land.

Voted!
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me