View Poll Results: I'm and ALIPAC supporter and my opinion of Obama is...

Voters
85. You may not vote on this poll
  • I strongly approve of Obama

1 1.18%
  • I approve of Obama

1 1.18%
  • Undecided / Neutral

1 1.18%
  • I disapprove of Obama

4 4.71%
  • I strongly Disapprove of Obama

78 91.76%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Poll 1: I'm an ALIPAC Supporter and my opinion of Barack Obama is...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It remains to be seen if America will ever have another president more obligated to the American People than globalist political agendas - from either party.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Poll #1
    My opinion of Barack Obama is that he is not qualified to be President of the USA ... In fact I firmly believe he will be the total destruction of OUR United States of America ... he has already taken away WE THE PEOPLE and has already proven that he is unfit to SERVE the people.

FieldMarshall Don't stop at the age of 60!! I am 73 and my sister is 82 and we both will be voting AGAINST Obama!!

John Doe 2 : Regarding your stuck keys.

Try lifting off 2 or 3 keys at a time and wiping off with rubbing alcohol. DON'T get it on the keys though as it might rub the letters off the keys.
    Last edited by reader7272; 02-28-2012 at 09:00 AM. Reason: message did not show under J.D's post.Had to add his name

Field Marshal - Don't depend on ALIPAC to make it easier for you to click buttons. Print out the letters, get off your butt, put them in envelopes, seal 'em, address 'em, stamp 'em and put them in the U.S. MAIL.....

Quote Originally Posted by reader7272 View Post
    John Doe 2 : Regarding your stuck keys.

Try lifting off 2 or 3 keys at a time and wiping off with rubbing alcohol. DON'T get it on the keys though as it might rub the letters off the keys.
    Thanks, tried that, but I think not stuck but shorted out maybe.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Democrat vs Republican…it’s unfortunate that neither havehelped the U.S. Citizen & Legal Immigrant.
    -Regan’s predecessors looked the other way, allowing illegalaliens to invade our country (granted, this had been happening since thebeginning of our existence, but worsened unnoticed).
    -Regan (whom I consider I great president in most aspects),granted amnesty after many backdoor meeting with Kennedy & his cohorts. TheU.S Citizen embraced the 1st amnesty because we were promised (aka LIEDTO) that our borders would become secure & the issue of illegal aliensinfesting our nation would never happen again.
    -EVERY president thereafter (both sides) have not onlylooked the other way but encouraged the illegal invasion in one form oranother. The illegals, with the help ofmany churches/private industries/ liberal politicians and elitists, have comeover here in groves. A main purpose ofmany illegals is to drop anchor babies to tear on the heart strings of thepublic & stay illegally “can’t tear the family apart”… They have NO loyaltyto the U.S.A. and in fact many HATE us.
    We are now faced with politicians who pander to whomevertheir talking to at that moment (nothing new) with lies and innuendos. Thenonce elected go about their business of securing THEIR political future withbackdoor meetings and making it easier for the illegal while throwing the Citizen/Immigrantunder the proverbial bus. Furthermore, our action/inaction of the past hasallowed the present increase of illegal supporters (the MULTIPLE anchor babiesare now of voting age & parents have told them all their lives how this isactually Mexico and they need to take it back).
    We now have an uphill battle and must be stringent inholding our politicians accountable while also showing our disapproval of the illegalinvasion. Not through violence, butthrough political actions and boycotts (i.e., I used to faithfully watch “Housewives”until Eva Longoria started her rhetoric and they did a story line on “the poorillegal”…UGH!).
    Sorry for the long rant but it’s imperative we keep ourstamina for our own Citizens and culture.

If the Republicans truly want to win against Obama, they had better be out there in all states bringing thousands to the voting polls (including family members, friends, co-workers, anyone they can get because the Unions will be way out in force to ensure Obama wins - also Nancy Pelosi has had minions out in all states to re-configure all the Democratic states re-districting maps mixing dem territories with rep territories to ensure Dems win in those re-districted areas thus ensuring "Queen Pelosi" wins back the House gavel. They are really playing dirty - this will inevitably end any voice Republicans have in those states much like they are doing California - a Democrat Empire where they pass everything and anything they want and the "serf" worker bees will have to do as they say or get "cut off" from welfare, medicare/medicaid, food stamps, etc - basically "banished from the Kingdom"

working4change
    We need your help here please
    Calls to Indiana to Stop In-state Tuition

http://www.alipac.us/f9/<font color=...ont>sa-251848/

April
    I do not think Obama cares about us or this country, IMO he is carrying out the agenda of his master and that is to destroy this country.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast