• I support Mitt Romney

17 26.15%
  • I'm supporting a different candidate

0 0%
  • Undecided or unahappy with all candidates

20 30.77%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Poll 2: My view on the GOP Presidential Primary?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Poll 2: My view on the GOP Presidential Primary?

Please vote in our Poll #2 "My view on the GOP Presidential Primary" and feel free to post more about your opinions below.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Im a bit torn between Romney and Santorum, However I strongly feel either of them would do FAR FAR better than Obama

I support Romney as I think he is the only one who can beat Obama. Santorum is for big government -- remener his votes in Congress. Besides he would lose to Obama. He should drop out.

Banned
    Every candidate says things I like to hear, and every candidate says things I don't want to hear...The only way to get a candidate who embodies everything we want would be to manufacture one by taking everything good from each one and putting it into.....???
    My choice, at this point, is to support the one who says the most of what I want to hear.

And judyweller: Why will Santorum lose to Obama? I need something concrete to back this?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by judyweller View Post
    I support Romney as I think he is the only one who can beat Obama. Santorum is for big government -- remener his votes in Congress. Besides he would lose to Obama. He should drop out.
    I think Romney should be the one to drop out. He comes across as a not very sincere person. For example, he advocates for English as the official language and yet one of the only "positive" ads he ran in Florida was in Spanish. Does this guy have any conviction? Not to mention the flip flops. If he were to drop out now, Ron Paul would actually have a chance.

If Romney is the nominee and he loses, the Republican party is going to go full on stupid and go too far too the right on social issues the next time around thinking that's what Romney was missing.

I am still a little unsure on who would be a good choice for the GOP nomination but I feel Romney would be the toughest on illegal immigration.

Quote Originally Posted by googler View Post
    If he were to drop out now, Ron Paul would actually have a chance.
    Ron Paul said that anyone who wants to deport illegals is a "Nazi" we all read and heard this!
    Guess you were in the bathroom!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Unfortunately, the Republicans haven't shown a clear cut stand out with all the right moves and plans. Any of the candidates would be better than Obama, but the real challenge is to decide who has the best chance to beat BO (initials appropriate because he stinks)....

Quote Originally Posted by danberg36 View Post
    Unfortunately, the Republicans haven't shown a clear cut stand out with all the right moves and plans. Any of the candidates would be better than Obama, but the real challenge is to decide who has the best chance to beat BO (initials appropriate because he stinks)....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please make it clear to the GOP and GOP voters that if they send us * another George Bush or John McCain * on immigration matters that they will be handing the White House back to Obama.
    ALIPAC
    August 15th, 2011
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by AZres View Post
    Every candidate says things I like to hear, and every candidate says things I don't want to hear...The only way to get a candidate who embodies everything we want would be to manufacture one by taking everything good from each one and putting it into.....???
    My choice, at this point, is to support the one who says the most of what I want to hear.

And judyweller: Why will Santorum lose to Obama? I need something concrete to back this?
    GOOGLE Santorum Exposed and read his history. He is NOT a conservative. He lost re-election because most of his constituents here in PA. got disgusted with his shenanigans. He even used some "cyber school" program (or something like that) for his kids and he was not even living in PA.. DO SOME RESEARCH ON HIM - DO NOT JUST LISTEN TO THE HYPE FROM THE MSM (Manure Stream Media).
    Last edited by reader7272; 02-28-2012 at 09:20 AM. Reason: misspelled word.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast