• I support Mitt Romney

17 26.15%
  • I'm supporting a different candidate

0 0%
  • Undecided or unahappy with all candidates

20 30.77%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Poll 2: My view on the GOP Presidential Primary?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My problem is who to believe as they ALL say things you want to hear & will word things where you THINK they're saying one thing but actually not saying anything at all. Very Leary Of All, but feel Romney or Santorum may be best due to track record (even if not perfect)

I support Ron Paul !!! He is the only candidate who does not seem to keep flip flopping his answers on the issues. Mitt and Rick are just in it for themselves, and big intrest washington money and not for the blue collar working man. Ron Paul is this nations last chance to get back to reality in washington. We need Ron Paul for president and S. Palin, as his vice president. It is a shame that the main stream media focus 99% of their air time to Mitt and Rick. Give each and every candidate equal airtime !! Let the real "American" voters make the decision on who should be president, not the media focusing on who they deem should be the front runners. Also, I think that the primaries should be held at the same date and time all over the US. It is not fare for states such as NC to have their primary so late in the race. It seems that no matter who we support, the race is already over by the time NC voters have their say in the primary. Washington doesn't understand how to create jobs for the un-employed. It's simple, REVERSE this NAFTA crap. If the US does not make it then we don't need it. " RON PAUL " gets my vote !!!

Obama and Dems see Santorum so easily "beatable" when running against Obama that they are "gleefully hoping" Santorum is the elected Republican - this ensures an Obama win by a "huge margin" - Romney, a very "tough opponent" against Obama and could even pull off a "win" for the Reps.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12