Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Poll about rallies

http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/03/26/ ... index.html

About mid way down the page on the right is a poll about rallies. It is definitely a loaded question:

Do you think the rallies held across the nation will sway politicians' views on immigration reform?

Whew! Yeah--I think they are going to sway the politicians. And I can only keep praying and keep callling to them to sway the way of the Americans who AREN'T protesting at the moment with regard to illegal immigration.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    This one's worthless because you can't say WHY it will sway them.

currently 68% say no

I agree PinsetrawGuys. If we knew what the premise was for the question, it would be different. I think it will sway them, it is just a matter of which way. I think some will think along the lines that it won't make any difference in their decision because they are going to go against their wishes no matter which side of the issue they are on.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Do you think the rallies held across the nation will sway politicians' views on immigration reform?

Yes 33% 23398 votes

No 67% 47271 votes
    Total: 70669 votes

Yes 33% 23398 votes

No 67% 47710 votes
    Total: 71548 votes