Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

[Watch] A Professional Opinion on America’s Leadership – Obama May Not Be Sane

[Watch] A Professional Opinion on America’s Leadership – Obama May Not Be Sane

Posted on Friday, June 6th, 2014 at 4:30 am.
    by: Rick Wells

Dr. Gina Loudon is asked by Lou Dobbs for her take on Obama’s mental state in view of the erratic and largely irrational actions coming out of the White House, particularly as it relates to the differing treatment received by Bowe Bergdahl and Sgt Andrew Tahmooressi.
    She says she is “very, very concerned about the mental stability of this president at this point.” She continues saying, “Some of his behavior seems irrational to me, it seems beyond that of just a typical narcissistic arrogant sort of ‘I’m a leader of a big country and I feel tyrannical at the moment’ kind of attitude.”
    Dr Loudon says, “It really seems to me like this president is demonstrating behavior that is not only anti-American, but irrational and erratic and perhaps not exactly what we might want to deem sane.

Dr Loudon has two Masters Degrees and a PhD in psychological fields, as well as many other accolades to her credit. She can recognize a mental disorder when she sees it.

Rick Wells is a conservative author who believes an adherence the U.S. Constitution would solve many of today’s problems. “Like” him on Facebook and “Follow” him on Twitter

http://www.conservativeinfidel.com/o...y-not-be-sane/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Psychologist worries ‘irrational, erratic’ behavior may seriously indicate Obama is not sane

June 5, 2014 by Michele Kirk 340 Comments

Psychologist Dr. Gina Loudon told host Lou Dobbs that she is “very, very concerned” about President Obama’s mental stability Tuesday on Fox Biz.

Here’s the exchange and video via Newsbusters:
    DOBBS: The President hasn’t mentioned a word about Sgt. Tahmooressi held in a Mexican prison. Your thoughts on the distinction here between the two, in at least Obama’s mind?
    Dr. LOUDON: You know, I will say to you, Lou, I am very, very concerned about the mental stability of this President at this point. Some of his behavior seems irrational to me. It seems beyond that of just a typical narcissistic, arrogant, sort of, ‘I’m a leader of a big country and I feel tyrannical at the moment’ kind of attitude. It really seems to me like this President is demonstrating behavior that is not only anti-American, but irrational and erratic and perhaps not exactly what we might want to deem sane.

Reporter nails shifty State Dept. rep. with her own words: ‘You’ve had 5 years to determine what happened’

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2014/06/...ot-sane-123361
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Watch Psychologist Show Significant Concern that Obama’s ‘Erratic’ Behavior May Suggest He’s Not ‘Sane’

By Eric Odom
    5 10:10 am June 6, 2014

Obama’s dangerous decision making has been called in to question time after time during his Presidency. It seems everything he gets involved in begins to collapse soon after.
    Many, like our writers here at LibertyNews.com, believe Obama is not a man of incompetence, but rather a man of dangerous intention. Obama isn’t stupid, as many suggest, but instead knows exactly what consequences his actions have and takes them anyway. Obama’s advisors have always made it clear what their intentions were, so why would we be surprised when Obama’s actions lead to those stated outcomes?
    A psychologist, Dr. Gina Loudon, is bringing a new element to the discussion. What if Obama is losing his sanity and just doing as his anti-America advisors say?
    Forget about Barack Obama’s ultra-liberal policies — should Americans now be worried about the mental health of the current occupant of the White House? That was the alarming suggestion Fox Business Network viewers heard Tuesday evening.
    Talking about the bewildering decision to trade five “high risk” Taliban leaders for Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl on Lou Dobbs Tonight, psychologist Dr. Gina Loudon said she has become “very, very concerned” that President Obama has become “irrational, erratic and perhaps not exactly what we might want to deem sane.” [Video and transcript after the jump.]
    Host Lou Dobbs asked Loudon about the case of U.S. Marine Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi, who is currently imprisoned in Mexico after accidentally crossing the border March 31 with guns in his vehicle, a case which seems much less urgent to the Obama administration than that of Bowe Bergdahl.

Here’s the clip.

Thoughts?

http://www.libertynews.com/2014/06/w...-hes-not-sane/

A Prominent Psychotherapist: ‘I Am Very Concerned About The Mental Stability Of This President’

Posted on 7 June, 2014 by clyde

(by Drew Zahn, WND) — A prominent psychotherapist and author has publicly questioned the mental stability of both Pfc. Bowe Bergdahl and the U.S. president who traded five terrorists back to the Taliban to secure Bergdahl’s release.
    Dr. Gina Loudon is host of “Smart Life with Dr. Gina” on Money Biz Life Network and has appeared on or been cited by the BBC, ABC, CNN, New York Times, Fox News and more. Her columns also appear regularly on WND.
    Earlier this week, Loudon told Lou Dobbs on Fox Business Network’s “Lou Dobbs Tonight” that Bergdahl’s anti-American rhetoric doesn’t suggest someone suffering from torture or even “Stockholm Syndrome,” but rather the mind of a man whose thinking had been twisted long before his capture by the Taliban.
    She also suggested President Obama may relate to Bergdahl’s “anti-colonialist” rantings, and his recent “erratic” behavior may not be what we “deem sane.”
    “This isn’t your typical prisoner-of-war situation,” Loudon told Dobbs of Bergdahl. “This man obviously had some real hostility toward the American government and even the American military before he ever left.
    “He was certainly – at best – insensitive to the others in his unit, knowing that they might have to risk their life to come for him, knowing that he was deserting them and knowing that their families could be highly impacted by this very irreverent decision,” she continued. “At worst, perhaps this guy really suffers from a serious case of narcissism, or even worse than that, somebody who’s completely self-obsessed and was thinking only about his own opinions when he made the decision to walk away that fateful day.
    “This is not something that I think developed overnight,” Loudon continued. “They’re going to talk a lot about Stockholm Syndrome and some of those things, but I think the evidence is looking like it’s going to unfold to say that this is something that had been going on in his mind for a long time.”
    According to a 2012 Rolling Stone article, in fact, three days before Bergdahl walked off his base in Afghanistan and was captured by the Taliban, he emailed his parents with a string of anti-American sentiments, including, “I am ashamed to be an American” and “The U.S. Army is the biggest joke. … It is the army of liars, backstabbers, fools and bullies.”
    “Lou, to be honest with you. I don’t think these anti-American feelings developed once [Bergdahl] was already in captivity,” Loudon said. “It sounds to me like he’d been raised with … an anti-colonialist attitude, and perhaps that’s the reason why psychologically this president could so well identify with [him].”
    Loudon’s comment about the president referenced the work of Dinesh D’Souza, whose movie “2016: Obama’s America” asserted Obama also grew up steeped in “anti-colonialist” philosophy, an idea that attacks America’s integrity by claiming the U.S. has grown wealthy only at the expense of other, poorer nations.
    Dobbs asked Loudon why Obama would trade five terrorists for Bergdahl, a serviceman suspected of deserting his unit, but not even speak out about the imprisonment of decorated 25-year-old Marine Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi, who sits in jail in Mexico for inadvertently crossing the border with a gun in his vehicle.
    “I am very, very concerned about the mental stability of this president at this point,” Loudon said. “Some of his behavior seems irrational to me. It seems beyond that of just a typical, narcissistic, arrogant sort of ‘I’m a leader of a big country and I feel tyrannical at the moment’ kind of attitude.
    “It really seems to me like this president is demonstrating behavior that is not only anti-American, but irrational and erratic and perhaps not exactly what we might want to deem sane,” she concluded.
    See Loudon’s comments to Dobbs below:

Obama’s trade with the Taliban has astounded many, not only because it appears to represent “negotiating with terrorists,” but also because it releases dangerous men that even Obama has admitted are likely to try attacking America again.
    Loudon isn’t the only one to question president’s thinking process.
    “Obama and his aides have lost their minds,” said former Rep. Col. Allen West, R-Fla., in an email for the Allen West Guardian Fund.
    As WND reported, West’s outrage reverberated throughout his comments.
    “One of his aides was quoted as saying the administration believed it had won another ‘kill bin Laden moment’ that would earn them praise,” West said. “Praise?!! Even Sen. John McCain, a prisoner of war in Vietnam, called the released terrorists the ‘hardest and toughest of all’ and ‘wanted war criminals.’
    “One is suspected of war crimes including the murders of thousands and another was ‘directly associated’ with Osama bin Laden and was an Afghan drug lord,” West said.
    “Consider this – this is Obama is his own words: ‘That’s been true of all the prisoners that were released from Guantanamo. There’s a certain recidivism rate that takes place. Is there a possibility of some of them trying to return to activities that are detrimental to us? Absolutely.’”
    West earlier was among critics saying that dealing with terrorists for Bergdahl was the last straw and that impeachment should be considered.
    “I call upon the leadership of the U.S. House of Representatives; Speaker John Boehner, Majority Leader Eric Cantor, Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi to draft articles of impeachment,” West wrote, “as no one is above the law in America.”

Red Flag News

http://gopthedailydose.com/2014/06/0...ity-president/

Freedom Outpost

Psychologist Concerned About Mental Stability of President: Obama May Not Be “Sane” http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/06/ps...bama-may-sane/

Psychologist Concerned About Mental Stability of President: Obama May...
    As the U.S. government pushes for regular mental health screenings for American citizens to ensure we are not terrorists
    Freedom Outpost

Psychologist Concerned About Mental Stability of President: Obama May Not Be “Sane”

Mac Slavo 4 hours ago
    26 Comments

As the U.S. government pushes for regular mental health screenings for American citizens to ensure we are not terrorists and that we are capable of owning firearms or raising children, perhaps we should start at the top of the hierarchy – with the President of the United States.
    He is, after all, the “decision maker” for our nation and is the sole person responsible for determining if and when the “red button” needs to be pushed.

But what if such a health screening determined that the American people elected a mentally unstable individual to its highest office?
    Here’s the scary version. According to psychologist Dr. Gina Loudon this may well be what has happened.
    Speaking on Lou Dobbs Tonight, Dr. Loudon says that President Obama is displaying “erratic” and “irrational” behavior that may be indicative of someone who may not be “sane.”

(Video via Newsbusters)
    Lou Dobbs: The President hasn’t mentioned a word about Sgt. Tahmooressi held in a Mexican prison. Your thoughts on the distinction here between the two, in at least Obama’s mind?
    Dr. Loudon: You know, I will say to you, Lou, I am very, very concerned about the mental stability of this President at this point. Some of his behavior seems irrational to me. It seems beyond that of just a typical narcissistic, arrogant, sort of, ‘I’m a leader of a big country and I feel tyrannical at the moment’ kind of attitude. It really seems to me like this President is demonstrating behavior that is not only anti-American, but irrational and erratic and perhaps not exactly what we might want to deem sane.

Source

Don't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook, Google Plus, Tea Party Community & Twitter.

You can also get Freedom Outpost delivered to your Amazon Kindle device here.

http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/06/ps...bama-may-sane/