Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Jan Morgan

For those who have asked: My Speaking Schedule:

Every time I post photos from a recent speaking engagement, people always complain that I did not give them notice of the event or they would have been there.
    I always enjoy meeting facebook friends at these events.

I recently spoke on the state capitol steps at a 2nd Amendment rally in Montgomery, Alabama and another on the Capitol Steps in Albany, New York (3 thousand Patriots at that one!) and did a couple of television shows in Boca Raton, Florida. Met lots of Facebook friends at these!!!

The next large events I will be speaking at are in Michigan and Florida.

I will join Larry Pratt, executive dir. of Gun Owners of America and Doug Giles of Clash Daily in Lansing Michigan on March 20th, speaking at a 2A Rally on the steps of the State Capitol.

I will be in Orlando, Florida on April 19th-20th speaking on the 2nd Amendment at Conservatives Conference.

I will be in these cities at least one day before and after each event. If you have a group you would like me to address near These two cities during those times, let me know. I like to meet and visit with as many people as possible when in other states.

I hope to meet many of you then! (c) 2013 JAN MORGAN

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Jan Morgan

Because so many of you have asked how I feel about this, I created a photo graphic that you can share
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Jan Morgan

Wow.

Bill O'Reilly just referred my Bushmaster AR 15 as a "HEAVY WEAPON... AN ASSAULT RIFLE"... He questioned how could Nancy Lanza could have legally acquired such a heavy weapon in a state with such strict gun control laws.

My AR is not an assault rifle.

It is not an assault weapon.

It will never be used to criminally assault anyone.

My AR will only be used for defensive and sporting purposes.

It is simply a modern musket.

In addition, the fact that I go to the gun range on a regular basis, does not make me an American of questionable character. The fact that I am a gun enthusiast and may legally own multiple guns/rifles does not make me a criminal or someone who should be closely watched by the government.

90 million gun owners with over 300 million guns KILLED NO ONE LAST YEAR.

If these news commentators are going to talk about firearms and expect their positions to be taken seriously, they should at least become semi-educated about rifles or keep their mouths shut.

Words like "assault", "heavy weapon", "military style", in describing semi-automatic guns and rifles in relation to the recent mass shooting, are either used intentionally by news anchors to sensationalize or it is a clear display of ignorance on their part.

Neither is acceptable. (c) 2012 JAN MORGAN

Jan Morgan

At JanMorganMedia.com We celebrate the 2nd Amendment and encourage ALL WOMEN to take responsibility for their own self defense.

Click on this link :http://janmorganmedia.com/category/armed-and-female/

and check out our special section on the website called "Armed and Female" ,

If you are a gun toting lady, or if you are a man with a gun loving woman in your life and are proud of her, send me the pic in my private message center and we will get it posted.

It does not have to be a gun or rifle she owns (wink, wink) and we don't disclose last names or any other personal information.

Meet our latest ARMED FEMALE, Erica of Wyoming with her favorite rifle!

Jan Morgan

Subscribe to my website and make my day!

Okay.. I know that's a bit of a cheeeeeseey approach, but.. oh well..

You will definitely find TRUTH posted there daily.

Click on this link, http://www.janmorganmedia.com/

Then click on the yellow subscribe icon on my photo, leave your email address and you are IN!

This way, no matter what happens to me with the facebook police, you and I will ALWAYS BE CONNECTED!
    I will see ya there! Thanks so much for your support.

Jan Morgan

Hey Folks, If you have not subscribed to my website, it would make my day if you would go ahead and do that now..

It is free and only takes a second..

Click on this link, http://www.janmorganmedia.com/

Then click on the yellow subscribe icon on my photo, leave your email address and you are IN!

This way, no matter what happens to me with the facebook police, you and I will ALWAYS BE CONNECTED!

I will see ya there! Thanks so much for your support.

Jan Morgan

I met a man in Hot Springs Arkansas a couple of days ago who sincerely believes Americans should not be allowed to use magazines that hold more that three bullets.

What scares me is the fact that this man and people like him, have voting rights.

Of course he was an Obama supporter.. -

Folks, this is the mentality that we are up against, and the reason we have so many gun control laws on the books today.

Wisdom from George Mason, co-author of the Second Amendment.- (c) Jan Morgan

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast