Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by alexcastro
    They will hear our ROAR! Whoo hoo, we can do this!
    THATS THE SPIRIT ALEX...................WE CAN DO THIS!!!!LETS MAKE THEIR EARS RING!!!

LATEST INFO:

Senate tries to propel immigration bill
    April 30, 2008 by senatormcconnell

COLUMBIA — The state Senate on Tuesday devised a way to bypass stalled negotiations with the House over immigration reform.

After about an hour and a half of debate while supporters tried to gather votes on narrowing worker verification standards for private employers, the Senate adjourned.

Senate President Pro Tem Glenn McConnell said it was necessary to avoid a filibuster and give supporters time overnight to swing some more votes in favor of eliminating the I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification Form in the bill.

McConnell, R-Charleston, said he expects a fight today on the Senate floor. The Senate is poised to resume debate on immigration when it reconvenes at 11 a.m.

“We’re trying another avenue,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for the update Zeezil!!

Keep up the calling everyone...we can do this!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Victory, Patriots!!! We do need to keep the house from messing anything up, though

Senate Passes Nation’s Strongest Illegal Immigration Reform Bill
    Ritchie Revives Immigration Reform

Columbia, SC - Senator Jim Ritchie (R-Spartanburg) and the South
    Carolina Senate unanimously passed the “toughest illegal immigration
    reform bill in the nation.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Thanks Zeezil! Wonderful news!!!! Lets keep up the good work patriots! WE ARE MAKING A DIFFERENCE!!!

My email this week to 15 Senators. Please let me know what else needs to be done!!!!

Dear Senator ______:

I'm keenly aware and totally support the passing of S 392 to crackdown on illegal immigration in South Carolina. I was shocked to learn from the House that the hold up is in the SC Senate!
    The whole nation is watching South Carolina right now. Americans want strong and effective action to reverse illegal immigration on the state level. South Carolinians list illegal immigration as a top issue of concern.
    It is time to finally fulfill the willof the people and get the S. 392 passed.
    It is time to stop the finger pointing and the disgusting political tricks and pass an effective bill. South Carolina needs to join Georgia, Arizona, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, Oregon, Utah, and Mississippi in passing strong legislation that represents the will of the American majority NOW.
    I will be joining other patriot's like myself in working hard to determine which SC lawmakers are standing with the people and which of you are failing to protect American lives, jobs, and taxes by holding up or weakening S 392 and to inform SC voters in the coming elections.

Read the Constitution. The job of goverment is to provide basic services, support infrastructure, policing, BORDER ENFORCEMENT, etc.

Illegal's negatively affect crime, healthcare, drugs, school system, our taxes, etc.
    The Democrats and McCain keep talking about helping the middle class but HELLO, the illegals are killing the middle class by lowering wages, increasing our taxes, straining the infrastructure and exporting all their problems to the US- criminals, gangs, drugs/drug dealers/drug cartels, etc. There are parts of LA that cops refuse to enter as they look like something out of a Indiana Jones movie who the criminals and drug dealers have totally taken over.
    They are and will financially collapse our country and reduce the standard/quality of life.
    Oh yeah, the illegals that do come here are the illiterate (I mean illiterate in Spanish too) poor, have poor health care so we get diseases that were wiped out in the US 20+ years ago.
    The corrupt Mexican government is exporting their problems to us and NAFTA (thanks George Bush) has killed many of our industries.
    I don't know what the solution is for Mexico and the US Politicians are no help. They should be openly vocal about the corruption but they don't because big business is getting their way/getting richer and they then pay off (essentials with special interest money) and the Politicians do nothing. So the US is corrupt also, just structured differently.
    If we really care about our future and our children's future, we really need to wake up.

Immigration now is TOTALLY DIFFERENT. We had controlled immigration (1 million per year average). They assimilated and blended in with the American culture and learned English.
    The "new" immigrants want to conquer, take over, take back the land they lost, assimilate us and call many parts of the US, Mexico. There's no comparison!

It's Mexico, not US from a Mexican Rep.
    http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/read ... Num=219090

Look at the facts!!
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... susa&hl=en
    OUR INFRASTRUCTURE CAN HANDLE THE WORLD'S POOR POPULATION!!

http://bordermovie.com/

Sincerely,
    xxxx

Senate finds middle ground on immigration
    Posted on May 2, 2008
    Filed Under News

Compromise bill passes, now heads to the House

COLUMBIA -The Senate passed a new immigration reform compromise Wednesday evening that adds teeth to violations by employers and demands online verification of eligibility for employment.

If the House agrees to it, the measure will be “the toughest anti-illegal-immigration bill in the country,â€
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456