Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It is an obvious sham. As FOX reported tonight, those troops will be basic desk jobs and might not even wear unforms. McCain is just trying to win his election, and asking Obama to make some type of gesture to again fool the people. We all know what happens to troops... on the border today; then back in Afghanistan tomorrow.

If the dude were serious about protecting this country from Muslim terrorists and Mexican drug cartels... he would finish the damn fence !!!! As said on FOX tonight.... hire unemployed peeps (and there are plenty of them) to finish building the damn fence... Then we'll be done with it !!

limp wristed responce

what makes it worse is they are going there to Observe and report.
    no arresting, detaining or even the thought of shooting those carrying automatic weapons

Was Obama too scared to make his announcement while dining with all the republicans at their luncheon? I would hide my skinny head in shame too if I offered such an absurd number of troops to help fight against the invasion of our country. Does Obama really think that this will secure the border? The president(ha) is not doing his job.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

How does he justify spending trillions protecting Iraq and Afghanistan from terrorist attacks, when stories just came out this week that the terrorists are coming to the US via the Mexican border. The first language terrorists learn are Spanish.

This government is such a puppet regime, that wouldn't know the truth if it slapped them in the face; nor do they care.

William,

This Letter/Article imho is the best you have ever written !

Thank You and America Thanks you too for all you do to stop and reverse the invasion of our country..
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Just returned from the Wamart in Marana, AZ. The store was filled with soldiers in desert camo uniforms. This is not uncommon here in the Tucson area. What was uncommon is that they all had British Flags on their sleeves and spoke with heavy accents. I have never seen this before and have lived in west Tucson a long time. I hope our President does not plan to include the use of foregin troops in our state. Anyone else notice anything like this?

you should have taken up a convo with them and see if they would say why they were there. it might be that they are doing some training with the US Military on Davis-Monthan or somewhere else

Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner
    Just returned from the Wamart in Marana, AZ. The store was filled with soldiers in desert camo uniforms. This is not uncommon here in the Tucson area. What was uncommon is that they all had British Flags on their sleeves and spoke with heavy accents. I have never seen this before and have lived in west Tucson a long time. I hope our President does not plan to include the use of foregin troops in our state. Anyone else notice anything like this?

Well this really scares me, coming on the heals of reports two days ago that people in Pennsylvania saw military convoys with United Nations logos on them. What the hell is this new world government getting ready to do to us?

I posted a call, on 5-23: http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1065496.html#1065496 for ALIPAC to start petitions to force congress to demand resignations and consider impeachments of members of this administration. I will be the first to sign such documents. We seriously need to get some adults in charge in Washington, and to do so quickly.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast